Lee Enfield N4 MK II

sergey96

CGN frequent flyer
I have like new Enfield N4 MK II on the list of offered rifles to me. I need to know what is the price for those on the Market. I only have 100 offered and they are not cheap 600 Euro overseas plus there is added cost of shipping and my profit. What is the price on the market.

Cheers

Sergey

I really think they may be asking a little too much on these. Unless they are new packed in grease I think that 800+ dollars on a enfield is a little much..

Please do not take me as a hater or anything like that, I am a customer of yours and will remain this way. This is just my opinion

600 euro. So pushing a grand before even considering shipping costs or taxes or your margin. Not hating here either, just adding it up.

If these are mint out of a crate or close to it then they will sell. I know I might buy one. People were thought to be crazy for buying the AIA enfields when they were available.

A bunch of us have been looking at that lot of LE, for the last year or so, the issue is the price.
An almost new to new LE will fo for about $600 to 700 but thats about the max.
as others have said id be a buyer at $400 ish
But you would have to really want one to pay more then $600 for it.
bbb

A bunch of us have been looking at that lot of LE, for the last year or so, the issue is the price.
An almost new to new LE will fo for about $600 to 700 but thats about the max.
as others have said id be a buyer at $400 ish
But you would have to really want one to pay more then $600 for it.
bbb

People scoffed at the 399 dollar Pakistani rifles. Now they are all gone...

I'd have trouble breaking 1000 for one but if they are out of the crate it'd be hard to pass up....
Keep us posted Al I'm sure many are interested. I sure am!

I have day dreamed about getting a new in the wrap No.4 Mk1 but this will do...hopefully they have the packing grease still on them :cool:

they wuould have to come with a few add ons if your asking a thousand $ I would have to see some nice pictures and a list of what's included before I offfered my price

Actually, 50's british No4 MkII are going between 1000$ and 1200$ for unissued and unfired (or slightly fired) one without cosmoline in canada wright now. The wrapped one are going for 1300$ and up. Also, there is a difference in quality between a 50's british No4 MkII and Pakistani No4 MkII (explaining their lower cost). So a price of 600 euro + shipping to canada, etc. is a fair price for unissued and unfired 50's british No4 MkII as we speak (of course, if the one that were offered to Westrifle are unissued and unfired 50's british No4 MkII).

Back
Top Bottom