Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 689101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Updates on ......us. Please read :-)

My communication with them earlier this week indicated that they had only just received the plated carriers and keys and not the bolts and extractors. I don't think they were expecting it to take this long, but an update in the forum wouldn't hurt...

OK Guys, how about an update . . . My NiB BCG has been on order since mid-March - your last update on the website regarding these was on Mar 31 . . . ETA would be awesome . . .

Quote Originally Posted by tulsah View Post
    My communication with them earlier this week indicated that they had only just received the plated carriers and keys and not the bolts and extractors. I don't think they were expecting it to take this long, but an update in the forum wouldn't hurt...
    reasonable suggestion to have forum updates on this, it would probably stop a lot of emails from flying.

I imagine they probably since got slammed with orders, so since their NiB parts came in, they are working to get them all assembled.
    I would not be surprised if they are starting to ship, but they are not bothering to update the site with peoples tracking numbers.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Conte View Post
    I imagine they probably since got slammed with orders, so since their NiB parts came in, they are working to get them all assembled.
    I would not be surprised if they are starting to ship, but they are not bothering to update the site with peoples tracking numbers.
    Takes me an hour to assemble a bolt into a carrier. How can they handle it. ???

I'm a bit concerned that they have even visited this site since March 28 . . . .

Fuk it - I just asked for my money back . . . the NEA ARC + FA bolt will have to do

okay okay, I just got an email from Richard that they are shipping Nib BCg next Tuesday, April 16.

Quote Originally Posted by ffgats View Post
    okay okay, I just got an email from Richard that they are shipping Nib BCg next Tuesday, April 16.
    Lucky you!

The prices are worth the wait, and dlask/icearms are good people.