Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why does it take so long?

Revolted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotvw1 View Post
    Pm sent

Oh my friend wants to know if you can get a flatter blackstrap for the gsg?
    PM Replied.

I have seen many people swap flat backstraps on the GSG 1911's, we unfortunately do not have any flat backstraps in stock. There are several people here on CGN which have modified their GSG's and posted pictures in the pistol section. As I have not modified my own personal gun I cannot comment on what is needed for such a modification at this time.

Best regards,
    Ryan Patterson
    Blue Line

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canuck223's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Line View Post
    PM Replied.

I have seen many people swap flat backstraps on the GSG 1911's, we unfortunately do not have any flat backstraps in stock. There are several people here on CGN which have modified their GSG's and posted pictures in the pistol section. As I have not modified my own personal gun I cannot comment on what is needed for such a modification at this time.

Best regards,
    Ryan Patterson
    Blue Line
    As far as I know Ryan from playing with one modified GSG, any 1911 mainspring housing will fit, but of course that means losing the mag safety in the process.

Funny, I bought a handgun from a gunnut in Ontario and I am in BC. It has been 3 1/2 weeks and when I called the quick reply was that it has only been 3 1/2 weeks and that it was too early for me to be checking. Almost felt like they deliberately hold them.

Recently it has taken 3 to 4 weeks to get paper work back in ONT. If you own one or two, paper work should not take that long. I was told they are under staffed.
    Last edited by grizzzzz; 03-15-2013 at 07:36 PM.

CGN frequent flyer MustangFrank's Avatar
    I have inquired with the BC CFO about the longer than usual wait times. I was treated very rudely, so I would recommend recording your call if you even get to talk to her. I have been told they are under staffed, possibly due to the cancellation of the long gun registry. That'll teach us. So I have come up with some possible reasons:

A: The CFO is a Douche nozzle.
    B: They are terribly understaffed.
    C: Both A and B are correct.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canuck223's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by robchar View Post
    Funny, I bought a handgun from a gunnut in Ontario and I am in BC. It has been 3 1/2 weeks and when I called the quick reply was that it has only been 3 1/2 weeks and that it was too early for me to be checking. Almost felt like they deliberately hold them.
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzzzz View Post
    Recently it has taken 3 to 4 weeks to get paper work back in ONT. If you own one or two, paper work should not take that long. I was told they are under staffed.
    As far as I know, the end of the long gun registry did not affect thier staffing. YEt with less to do, they are taking exponentially longer to process work of no real value.

Cut thier budget by 8.5% a month until they begin finding efficiencies.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotvw1 View Post
    Why is it I can buy a handgun locally and take it home a day later? But it has been over 2 weeks now with no news.
    I waited for a couple weeks for new pistol then got a letter in the mail requesting a update for shooting range membership?

Sent it in, got my gun...

BANNED
    Testing our patience.
    Trying to measure how long it would be before someone "snaps".

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Line View Post
    I truly apologize for the delay in our team responding. I will find out what is going on today with this shipment and give you a call as soon as I have an answer for you. We have had some delays as our team was away at the IWA show. I will look in to all current and pending orders and we will be in contact with everyone today. Please PM me with your order details and I will get back to you today.

Best regards,
    Ryan Patterson
    Blue Line Team

Thanks Ryan!
    I love vegetarians..... they're delicious!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast