Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why does it take so long?

Why does it take so long?

Why is it I can buy a handgun locally and take it home a day later? But it has been over 2 weeks now with no news.

Different provinces have different dickheaded CFO's. if its a private deal... Dealers get priority.
    I didn't invent the turtle neck, but I was the first to recognize it's potential as a tactical garment... Tactical turtle neck. Tactlneck.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

I ordered from blue line on the 27th but it is still pending does that mean they are still waiting for paperwork? Seems ridiculous. Can you guys in BC fax yours in? We can even get it the same day if you buy early enough in the day. I am in Alberta.

Yeaaaaah... Don't even get me started about the BC CFO... She's a complete joke. My last transfer took 3 1/2 weeks. It's a long hall, bro. But seeing as your in Alberta it should be you CFO that is dealing with the transfer.. So I couldn't tell ya. My guess is the BC CFO is taking a while to get the Alberta CFO papers. My best guess.
    I didn't invent the turtle neck, but I was the first to recognize it's potential as a tactical garment... Tactical turtle neck. Tactlneck.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

Three weeks? I will go frickin crazy if I have to wait three weeks. I guess I will have to not buy anymore guns from BC I guess.

Is it too much to ask for a simple update? I ordered a firearm on Feb. 28 and my credit card was charged on Feb.28. I have received no confirmation of order or anything. I have inquired 2 times via e-mail for some sort of update on my order with no reply. I have received orders from much further away (Atlantic Canada) in much shorter time. I have already received my shipment of ammo for this firearm. I totally understand high volumes of orders but is it too much to ask for a quick update?
    I love vegetarians..... they're delicious!!

CGN frequent flyer transporteRR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamon75 View Post
    Is it too much to ask for a simple update? I ordered a firearm on Feb. 28 and my credit card was charged on Feb.28. I have received no confirmation of order or anything. I have inquired 2 times via e-mail for some sort of update on my order with no reply. I have received orders from much further away (Atlantic Canada) in much shorter time. I have already received my shipment of ammo for this firearm. I totally understand high volumes of orders but is it too much to ask for a quick update?
    This is why I stick local even with a $30-$80 price higher, next day im going home with it

Revolted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamon75 View Post
    I truly apologize for the delay in our team responding. I will find out what is going on today with this shipment and give you a call as soon as I have an answer for you. We have had some delays as our team was away at the IWA show. I will look in to all current and pending orders and we will be in contact with everyone today. Please PM me with your order details and I will get back to you today.

Best regards,
    Ryan Patterson
    Blue Line Team

Revolted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotvw1 View Post
    I ordered from blue line on the 27th but it is still pending does that mean they are still waiting for paperwork? Seems ridiculous. Can you guys in BC fax yours in? We can even get it the same day if you buy early enough in the day. I am in Alberta.
    An order should not be showing as pending after this amount of time. I will look into what is going on and make sure you are updated today. Please PM me with your order details and I will look in to it.

Best regards,
    Ryan Patterson
    Blue Line Team

Pm sent

Oh my friend wants to know if you can get a flatter blackstrap for the gsg?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast