Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Barrett Arrival.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by mildcustom2 View Post
    Given the attitude of several individuals posting in this thread. You clearly have no understanding of this class of rifle.
    Your a big man huh? The biggest #######s online, are allways the biggest pussies in real life.

As for the responce to me asking about the price difference, I have a business license, i understand how retail works. You dont seem to. You think they buy them for the price posted on wolverine, sell it for $60 more and thats there profit?

Second, its the same model, same gun. Both are flutted barrels. I own one.

Am i bashing this company? no. i buy things from them, that are cheaper then other places. I get great customer support from wolverine, for the same product, why would i pay $60+ more for the same product? I dont

What does a 338 lapua caliber rifle have to do with my supply of 50 BMG ammo?

Wolverine has NEVER had them in stock? really? Funny, they did when i ordered one, as well as a friend in my unit ordered a second one. Both were in stock...

No understanding of this class of rifle?

Fortunatly, I had the honor to shoot at CFSAC 2012. ( canadian forces small arms competition ) for LFWA reg force team. I am VERY familiar with this class of weapon, even a few double the price of this one.

Lastly, grow up. Stop being a #### to everyone on the internet, it doesnt make you look cool or impressive. Just pathetic, join the army, get a little discipline and respect for others, then come back and have a civil conversation with me kid. That is, if you can get parental concent to join.
    Last edited by SHPRAC; 03-25-2013 at 02:50 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildcustom2's Avatar
    ^^^^ Your response is as clueless as you are and the manner in which you have responded clearly shows your level of maturity or lack of.

Well done.

You clearly have a comprehension problem. As I said in my previous post that you completely failed to see obviously. If you pay for the rifle with EMT you save 2% which works out a savings of 89$ not counting tax. Since you seem to love to squander your nickels and dimes you have now paid too much for yours. The fact you already know its the same product and claim to own one means your question had no basis and you were looking for trouble. Don't like the price keep your 2 cents or 90$ in this case to yourself.

What the hell are you talking about .338 and 50 BMG???? Who brought that one up in this thread Einstein???

I contacted Wolverine in early January for a fluted model and was told if I ordered then I would have it late spring. Words from the horses mouth, would you like me to send you the email?. Not too mention that ever since these became available for civilian sales it has not shown in stock once on there web page. Back order only.

As for joining the army. Why does every jarhead think that just because they strapped on some boots and walked around in the sandbox for a bit that they are a superior human being? If the manner in which you have replied is an example of the respect and discipline they taught you in the army then they failed miserably.

So in conclusion, not understanding this class of rifle. Well you've just graduated to not understanding anything. Well done Indeed.

I added emoticons so you will hopefully understand.

Last edited by mildcustom2; 03-25-2013 at 10:34 AM.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
    No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytising faith.
    -Sir Winston Churchill

GunNutz
    Oh... It's considered rude to go on one sponsor's forum and recommend that people shop at another location..
    I suspect "troll".
    Sigh.
    Now. If I had a spare $5k I'd be putting it on existing debt. So, sadly, I'm not going to buy one of these.

BANNED
    You mentioned something about a price of 50 BMG PMC ammo, check your posts and Einstein yourself.

Weather its 1 dollar or 100 dollars, your damn right i watch my money. Its called not having everything fed to me by parents like you seem to be. I didnt ask if it was a different model, I asked if there was anything different about the package. Meaning, for that cost difference I could buy a spare mag.

Afghanistan has nothing to do with my point about the Army. What im talking about you learn during basic and other courses early in your career.

So, they didnt have any in stock when you looked into, so maybe when you have checked they were not in stock. As you cannot account for "always" or "never".

My responce may be a little rude, i do lose my patience with morons that think because they can take 30 minutes to come back with a good post they have accomplished in life. Sounds like you have a great deal of...well no life experience. Judging by your over use of emoticons, looks like all you read is kids books with lots of pictures.

Frontier, sorry for the off topic posts. Wont be anymore after this one, as i do not have anything against your company, so out of respect for you guys, ill drop it.

Quote Originally Posted by mildcustom2 View Post
    ^^^^ Your response is as clueless as you are and the manner in which you have responded clearly shows your level of maturity or lack of.

Well done.

You clearly have a comprehension problem. As I said in my previous post that you completely failed to see obviously. If you pay for the rifle with EMT you save 2% which works out a savings of 89$ not counting tax. Since you seem to love to squander your nickels and dimes you have now paid too much for yours. The fact you already know its the same product and claim to own one means your question had no basis and you were looking for trouble. Don't like the price keep your 2 cents or 90$ in this case to yourself.

What the hell are you talking about .338 and 50 BMG???? Who brought that one up in this thread Einstein???

I contacted Wolverine in early January for a fluted model and was told if I ordered then I would have it late spring. Words from the horses mouth, would you like me to send you the email?. Not too mention that ever since these became available for civilian sales it has not shown in stock once on there web page. Back order only.

As for joining the army. Why does every jarhead think that just because they strapped on some boots and walked around in the sandbox for a bit that they are a superior human being? If the manner in which you have replied is an example of the respect and discipline they taught you in the army then they failed miserably.

So in conclusion, not understanding this class of rifle. Well you've just graduated to not understanding anything. Well done Indeed.

I added emoticons so you will hopefully understand.

BANNED
    Didnt reccomend shopping anywhere else, asked a simple question that was blown out of proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by AikiNut View Post
    Oh... It's considered rude to go on one sponsor's forum and recommend that people shop at another location..
    I suspect "troll".
    Sigh.
    Now. If I had a spare $5k I'd be putting it on existing debt. So, sadly, I'm not going to buy one of these.

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    I would ask that people return to the topic at hand. Just to clarrify one more thing. We charge $15 for shipping per order which includes insurance. On a firearm like this our actual out of pocket expence is close to $120.00 to ship but you only pay $15.00.

They have had alot of my support, a great bunch, ships fast,several times ordered at 3pm and on my door at 8:30 am cd post it does not
    get any better than that. Zig out.
    On all my deals both selling and buying I want and put signature with a tracking number.
    I have always done deals this way, it protects both the seller and the buyer,

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Guys frontier firearms are great to deal with take the high road on this one , it just seems like a misunderstanding?
    CCFR member

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123