Free Vz-58 Patch From Zahal!

Zahal.org

Regular
As part of our "pleased to be here" first month we're going to do a (little) giveaway.

We know that the Vz58 aka Cz858 aka Sa58 is one of the most accessible and popular red/black rifles in Canada. And we've seen some great pictures already. But we're looking to reward a little Canadian pride.

To any Vz58 owner: we'll send out a free patch!

What are the criteria? Easy!

1. Post a picture of your rifle in this thread.

2. Like our Zahal facebook page: HERE and our Vz58 specific page: HERE (We're not going to ask you to post pictures of your firearm on facebook)

3. Send us a private message with the mailing address you'd like your patch sent to and we'll ship it out!

Doesn't matter if it still has the beaver barf, or is totally done up. Doesn't matter if you've already shared the photo other places, or you've sold the rifle since. It can be a pro photo, or it can be taken with your girlfriend's phone and have a cat in the corner. We just want to see more Vz58s!

7SDKTp9.png

photo.php
photo.php
photo.php

My son and a friend shooting "his/my" CZ. Well crud lol. they are both 13/14 and love taking the CZ to the range . When I figure out Picture posting I will edit .

Last edited:
As to not advertise for a forum sponsor in Zahal's forum, yes it is a big mag release. Over sized so you can actually hit it instead of trying to use fine motor skills to dig around for the original design with gloves etc. Works awesome, fast, more like the AK release.

IMG-20130205-00283_zpsac710399.jpg
thanks for the close up picture. very interesting.

Great pictures guys! Really cool to see some of that gear in the field!

If you're having trouble getting your picture to show: imgur.com is a fast and easy way to grab a photo from your desktop and post it up!

You can even copy and paste the BBC code from there and it will work here.

One of our Vz-58s :D

733852_10151362275101936_1298787373_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom