JR Carbine Caliber Conversion Kits IN STOCK

Status
Not open for further replies.

WanstallsOnline

Expried Business Member
Hey everyone!

Just wanted to let CGN know that we have caliber conversion kits from JR Carbine for these very popular pistol caliber non-restricted rifles! Change your 9mm to a .45 for hunting coyotes, turn your .40 into a 9mm to take advantage of cheaper ammunition, or get one of each to ensure you can use whatever you have laying around the house/garage/bunker -- these kits come complete with the parts and tools to do it at the bench, in the field, or in the back of your truck.

CLICK HERE

Follow the link above to select your caliber and make your JR Carbine even more flexible and modular!

Cheers,
Daniel

The only thing I don't like about these guns, is the mag isn't completely vertical. I know it's kind of silly, but to me it just looks really weird.

The only thing I don't like about these guns, is the mag isn't completely vertical. I know it's kind of silly, but to me it just looks really weird.

That would be impossible with the pistol magazines that are used. They have to be angled because the grip of a pistol isn't straight.

I guess it's a count the clicks and hits kind of thing but the link to the website to get the price is a bit tiresome.....specially when the link doesn't even go to the product?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom