New Complete Uppers

Dlask Arms Corp

Sponsoring Business
Business Member
We are making some complete GI uppers. They will include our NiB FA BCG. They will be 1:7 twist. Two questions for you all......

1. What lengths should we cut them in? 7.5? 11.5? 14.5?

2. What kind of hand guard? Factory quadrail? Flat top with round sides so you can add your own rails?

We are ready to lathe......please help us figure out the builds guys......

I would say the 3 sizes you have would suit all needs.

I personally would be interested in one with quadrail and flat top at 7.5" Will there be any muzzle device option? Any idea on pricing yet?

I'd rather see the 14.5" be a mid length upper personally.

The sizes you mention are great to start with. Just waiting for someone to chime in with "why not a 2O"".

Thanks.

Ohh, 18.5" for me. I suppose I could settle for a 16.5" if I had to.

Are you planning to offer uppers minus a barrel or gas system so we could add our own, assuming you go purely short barrels?
Flat top, round sides so we can add our own rails.

Last edited:
all of those lengths! i would love another 14.5 but i think im gonna buy a shorty first. I would like to see a flat top with round sides type of handguard with key mod or some other method of attaching small rails and accesories. This is awesome! Really looking forward to getting my hands on one of these.

Barrel blanks and all parts but the hand guards......are in.....we are ready to start machining barrels. We just need to know what sizes.....

I think the 10.5-12.5 then 14.5 I don't the 16.5 or 16 makes much sense as there is so many us compliant 16" guns floating around already.

All the above lengths to start, and flat top with standard plastic fore-grip. I would prefer to "do my own thing" when it comes to rails, or a "no hand guard" option would be perfect. I can't wait to see the product :D

7.5 would work factory rail is a good start. I've always been partial to the A3 config with a flat top on sight post...

We are making some complete GI uppers. They will include our NiB FA BCG. They will be 1:7 twist. Two questions for you all......

1. What lengths should we cut them in? 7.5? 11.5? 14.5?

2. What kind of hand guard? Factory quadrail? Flat top with round sides so you can add your own rails?

We are ready to lathe......please help us figure out the builds guys......

How about a few of these.....

BCM-URG-12K20LT9-2_zps20eeee3a.jpg

12.5" "Kino" configuration, basically a short version of a Dissipator. Carbine gas system, with a fixed front sight pinned at the mid-length distance.

..........I like adding oddball stuff to the collection.

Back
Top Bottom