Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Thank you Marstar! Fine SKS

Expired Business
    FENCELINE;
    "this is a private business forum, paid for by Marstar and moderated by Marstar, it is likely to get the same reaction as one would get in a store"

You are right, but what can you do ? We have a frustrated individual who has difficulty in expressing his dislike for everything and everybody.... But like any child throwing a temper tantrum we must show understanding, after all it is illegal in Canada to spank a child who is not behaving....
    John

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    FENCELINE;
    "this is a private business forum, paid for by Marstar and moderated by Marstar, it is likely to get the same reaction as one would get in a store"

You are right, but what can you do ? We have a frustrated individual who has difficulty in expressing his dislike for everything and everybody.... But like any child throwing a temper tantrum we must show understanding, after all it is illegal in Canada to spank a child who is not behaving....
    John
    First of all NOT FOR "..everything and everybody.." , please .
    Second ,I detailed my concerns pretty clearly and looking on your and your team reaction you got it right .
    Third. If you somehow support this public forum , that doesn't give you right to put yourself above others members . Here you right , because NO other way for you .
    Speaking about education ... If this question bothering you permanently, please refer to my personal information page . I hope you will be satisfied .
    Best regards ,
    Alec
    Si vis pacem, para bellum ...

Quote Originally Posted by alekshin View Post
    First of all NOT FOR "..everything and everybody.." , please .
    Second ,I detailed my concerns pretty clearly and looking on your and your team reaction you got it right .
    Third. If you somehow support this public forum , that doesn't give you right to put yourself above others members . Here you right , because NO other way for you .
    Speaking about education ... If this question bothering you permanently, please refer to my personal information page . I hope you will be satisfied .
    Best regards ,
    Alec
    Russian "law school" and now real estate "college"

What a joke.
    A/W is what you are. Most likely your issues revolve around a language barrier and also from all
    appearances you being in the running for the Richard Cranium of 2013 award.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawzz View Post
    Russian "law school" and now real estate "college"

What a joke.
    A/W is what you are. Most likely your issues revolve around a language barrier and also from all
    appearances you being in the running for the Richard Cranium of 2013 award.
    Thank you for being so polite person .
    Now we became to see real faces behind those "happy new SKS owners" ...
    Last edited by alekshin; 03-28-2013 at 01:17 PM.

You started with the trolling and continued on with it.
    I researched before accusing you of having an axe to grind

I really wish you could see my happy face

I am a very happy person, just don't suffer morons that want to point fingers and accuse.
    Perhaps one day you will put on the big girl panties and deal with issue(s) the right way...... by phoning instead of trolling in the guy's threads.

Side point, for a russian you really don't know squat about sks's do you?

Nice response to the fallacies pointed to you also.
    Oh wait, you just ignored it right?

Yeah just a troll and not a very bright one at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawzz View Post
    You started with the trolling and continued on with it.
    I researched before accusing you of having an axe to grind

I really wish you could see my happy face

I am a very happy person, just don't suffer morons that want to point fingers and accuse.
    Perhaps one day you will put on the big girl panties and deal with issue(s) the right way...... by phoning instead of trolling in the guy's threads.

Side point, for a russian you really don't know squat about sks's do you?

Nice response to the fallacies pointed to you also.
    Oh wait, you just ignored it right?

Yeah just a troll and not a very bright one at that.
    Why you so rude , Dawzz ?
    Hard childhood ? Some problems with items you constantly repeating in your accusations ? Like "..fallacies pointed to you.." or "... big girl panties and deal with issue(s) the right way..." ?
    That seem that you intentionally trying to provoke other members insulting and abusing them with language you using in your posts .
    Looks like I will be forced to report this situation ...

Expired Business
    Alekshin;
    "Looks like I will be forced to report this situation ... "

Yes comrade, by all mans report these folks.... Wait a minute, report them for what ??

Now I'm cofused, time for my meds
    John

Quote Originally Posted by alekshin View Post
    Why you so rude , Dawzz ?
    Hard childhood ? Some problems with items you constantly repeating in your accusations ? Like "..fallacies pointed to you.." or "... big girl panties and deal with issue(s) the right way..." ?
    That seem that you intentionally trying to provoke other members insulting and abusing them with language you using in your posts .
    Looks like I will be forced to report this situation ...
    Feel free to troll

I mean if pointing out to you where someone corrected your wrong information is a bad thing, then yes report it.

I can see I got under your troll skin eh?

Or you mean where I was hinting that you need to sack up?

Guys, he's a troll. Plain and simple. Look at his responses to people calling him out on his BS. Zero denial coupled with counter accusations is a strong sign of guilt because he has no argument to what has been said. His only recourse is to try and sway the attention back at us with counter accusations. He thinks he is right no matter what he says. Even after being corrected and jabbed a little he thinks the person is agreeing with him. Lets all walk away from this derailed thread and hope he doesn't follow us elsewhere. John, maybe lock this one down? Delusional hissy fits really serve no purpose, good or bad, in your forum.
    WTB full semiautomatic assault rifles, double barrel extended magazine clips, 30 magazine clips (half second or better), shoulder things that go up and high power ammo that can go through walls.

Expired Business
    SUPERNOVA;

Were you addressing our friend here or describing a liberal ??
    John