Thank you Marstar! Fine SKS

IF YOU DON'T GET A REPLY TO YOUR MAIL IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOU OR YOUR IP IS BLOCKING US>>>>
John

I also just recieved one from Marstar, all I can say is it would be foolish not to buy one from them. Mine is in superb condition, and Marstar was excellent to deal with. I expected it to ship a lot later than it did because I assumed they would be extremely busy dealing these things out, so I wasnt expecting to get mine for 3 weeks, so I was suprised when my shipping notification was emailed to me and it came about a week after placing the order. Marstar can expect to bill my CC again in the near future! Thanks!

Seem that you guys like Morstar more than your newly acquired SKS's ...
All SKS's very good rifles and that definitely not depend on a source . They all surplus and all good .

Seem that you guys like Morstar more than your newly acquired SKS's ...
All SKS's very good rifles and that definitely not depend on a source . They all surplus and all good .

Not sure about that! The quality definitely depends on the source. There were thousand of these made, in hundreds of factories. They might all be good, but some are more good than others...

Not sure about that! The quality definitely depends on the source. There were thousand of these made, in hundreds of factories. They might all be good, but some are more good than others...
Sorry.. There was only one state factory in former USSR were SKS was produced from very first day in 1949 to last in 1958 . Close to 2 million rifles where produced and some of them still in a service mostly in a support forces . After 1956 all production lines were given as a present to China and soviet engineers spent a few years there helping to provide quality and quantity... That is why chinese SKS's are not so bad...
And also guys , just like a free advise , when somebody starts show his enormous gratitude to another person or business , the normal reaction of normal people will be not an one you , together with Marstar , looking for... Just advise , nothing more :)

Sorry.. There was only one state factory in former USSR were SKS was produced from very first day in 1949 to last in 1958 . Close to 2 million rifles where produced and some of them still in a service mostly in a support forces . After 1956 all production lines were given as a present to China and soviet engineers spent a few years there helping to provide quality and quantity... That is why chinese SKS's are not so bad...
And also guys , just like a free advise , when somebody starts show his enormous gratitude to another person or business , the normal reaction of normal people will be not an one you , together with Marstar , looking for... Just advise , nothing more :)

Two factories Tula & Izhevsk produced the ssoviet rifles

ALEKSHIN;
" when somebody starts show his enormous gratitude to another person or business , the normal reaction of normal people will be not an one you , together with Marstar , looking for... Just advise , nothing more"

Would you mind explaining this statement ??
Is it considered improper for our customers to be happy ?? Is it wrong that they find our service worthy of comment, and yes in some cases praise ??

John

ALEKSHIN;
" when somebody starts show his enormous gratitude to another person or business , the normal reaction of normal people will be not an one you , together with Marstar , looking for... Just advise , nothing more"

Would you mind explaining this statement ??
Is it considered improper for our customers to be happy ?? Is it wrong that they find our service worthy of comment, and yes in some cases praise ??

John

Hi John,
All I was going to say is that IMO those comments about BEST EVER SKS's seem P.R. of your business for me . No less , no more. And pretty poor staged P.R. ... Again , nothing personal , just my opinion .

Hi John,
All I was going to say is that IMO those comments about BEST EVER SKS's seem P.R. of your business for me . No less , no more. And pretty poor staged P.R. ... Again , nothing personal , just my opinion .

Who said "best ever", (other than you)?

And i'm pretty sure your wrong to imply that there were/are only two manufactures ("USSR" and China).
How is that an argument against there being a difference in quality depending on the source? Your saying they are all identical.

I'm not finding it very easy to understand your post(s), so maybe it's me?

Hi John,

Why are you trolling in this vendor's forum?

If they love the sks then they are allowed to say so however they want.

John hope to talk with you this week :)

Back
Top Bottom