Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Payment options for orders

What's the problem with Visa/Debit cards? I don't understand why they aren't acceptable.. I don't have a credit card, because I simply don't need one, and don't want one - especially not now since I have a Visa/Debit card. :\

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Mis-Teeq View Post
    What's the problem with Visa/Debit cards? I don't understand why they aren't acceptable.. I don't have a credit card, because I simply don't need one, and don't want one - especially not now since I have a Visa/Debit card. :\
    Ask your bank.

The simple explanation is the Visa / Interac cards are intended for use in Canada for debit and outside of Canada as Visa/Credit where debit may not be available. It will always default to Interac in Canada. Without getting into the nitty-gritty, its not a 'Visa' while you're on home soil.
    Check other started threads for combo deals

Hey Guys, just placed an order for some magpul accessories, have never had business wth you, so just want to know do you send any email confirmation of orders with order #? My inbox s still empty and can't check ordr status through your website. (payment type visa)
    No rush, no complains just curious what's the procedure? Thanks!

Sponsoring Business One Shot Tactical Inc.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bradlex View Post
    Hey Guys, just placed an order for some magpul accessories, have never had business wth you, so just want to know do you send any email confirmation of orders with order #? My inbox s still empty and can't check ordr status through your website. (payment type visa)
    No rush, no complains just curious what's the procedure? Thanks!
    Yes, you should have received an order conformation via email. The system generates and email based on the clients input.

Send me an email mark@oneshottactical.com and I will look into it.
    Official Merchant of War.
    Exclusive Canadian Distributor for Blue Force Gear, Knights Armament, Ithaca, Multitasker and Battlecomp.
    http://oneshottactical.com/
    One Shot Tactical Inc.

CGN Regular
    Check your Spam folder if you didn't get an email confirmation number. That is where I found mine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12