Payment options for orders

Farmboy

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Hey guys, we have been getting a large number of the new Visa/Debit cards and our system won't accept them.

It has to be an actual Visa, MasterCard or AMEX.

We also no longer take (FRAUD ALERT) payments due to their anti gun stance.

We do take EMT's (email money transfers) though. To pay by this method just use the "Check Payment" and put "1234" in for the check number. Then just send the emt to info@oneshottactical.com with an email stating the answer.

HI Darren,

If I could make a suggestion....emailing the EMT password to the same address completely defeats the purpose of the EMT password. Can someone PM you the EMT password?

HI Darren,

If I could make a suggestion....emailing the EMT password to the same address completely defeats the purpose of the EMT password. Can someone PM you the EMT password?

Don't be so paranoid .. lol ;)

Are you able to process Prepaid/Reloadable Visa Cards (not a gift card) ??

It's funny, TD rolled out all these new Visa Debit cards but every Canadian site I've seen doesn't take it. You'd figure they'd try to make sure the merchants were compatible with the new card.

What's the problem with Visa/Debit cards? I don't understand why they aren't acceptable.. I don't have a credit card, because I simply don't need one, and don't want one - especially not now since I have a Visa/Debit card. :\

The simple explanation is the Visa / Interac cards are intended for use in Canada for debit and outside of Canada as Visa/Credit where debit may not be available. It will always default to Interac in Canada. Without getting into the nitty-gritty, its not a 'Visa' while you're on home soil.

Hey Guys, just placed an order for some magpul accessories, have never had business wth you, so just want to know do you send any email confirmation of orders with order #?:) My inbox s still empty and can't check ordr status through your website. (payment type visa)
No rush, no complains just curious what's the procedure? Thanks!

Hey Guys, just placed an order for some magpul accessories, have never had business wth you, so just want to know do you send any email confirmation of orders with order #?:) My inbox s still empty and can't check ordr status through your website. (payment type visa)
No rush, no complains just curious what's the procedure? Thanks!

Yes, you should have received an order conformation via email. The system generates and email based on the clients input.

Send me an email mark@oneshottactical.com and I will look into it.

Back
Top Bottom