Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fudd?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TRaTSeRiF's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by max_freddy View Post
    Hahahaha these are perfect.

Look at it this way... in 20-25 years, most Fudds will be dead or incapacitated.

The world belongs to the young. We can't screw it up like our elders have.
    Today's young people are tomorrow's Fudd's. It's a personality type that existed since the dawn of mankind and will exist until we get replaced by cockroaches.
    A penny found is worth more than a penny earned, because a penny earned is taxed.

CGN frequent flyer

Look at it this way... in 20-25 years, most Fudds will be dead or incapacitated.

Have you met most young people today? They are a bunch of whiny, self involved people that want everything handed to them on a plate. This is coming from a 25 year old, who is disgusted by most people around my age. I feel like an old man and just want to smack people upside the head constantly, but wait that's abuse and I'll be the one getting in trouble. I don't even want to think about what the world will be like when my kid is my age, never mind further down the line.

I understand your post was saying that we have to do better than those before us, but I really don't see that happening.

Listen hear you young'n! I'll be 47 this Thursday, and have been shooting for 22 years! Yes, handguns and "black" tactical rifles too.

FUDD indeed..... NOW GET OFF MY LAWN!

OverKill
    ** Member CSSA, CCFR, NSSF and NRA ** Why aren't you?
    http://www.youtube.com/battlebeaver

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 3macs1's Avatar

Yes sir some glad I will be dead.. The future of gun ownership is in good hands that is clear with your group. Hope you enjoy computer shooting since unless something changes your group will be lucky to still have an old cooey to shoot

So what's the term for a guy who is a practising Fudd, but embraces the black rifles and all the legalities of owning them?
    Get yer hands off of my gun you dirty stinkin' APE!!!

I guess you call him/her a hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by FiringSquad View Post
    So what's the term for a guy who is a practising Fudd, but embraces the black rifles and all the legalities of owning them?
    ** Member CSSA, CCFR, NSSF and NRA ** Why aren't you?
    http://www.youtube.com/battlebeaver

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rocket Surgery's Avatar
    Fudd is someone who doesn't care about anything except the one type of firearms they own and will throw all the other disciplines under the bus thinking that their way of life will never be banned.

You can get fudd-lite though, it's the other flavour, which is usually older folks who think everything the younger generation likes is stupid.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer joe-nwt's Avatar

You're off to a fine start........
    ...I don't like making plans for the day because then "premeditated" gets thrown around the courtroom.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TRaTSeRiF's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FiringSquad View Post
    You mean somebody who only hunts with his 12ga and 30-06, but respects the rights of those who wanna shoot something more "out there"? I'd call him a reasonable Canadian.
    A penny found is worth more than a penny earned, because a penny earned is taxed.

CGN frequent flyer
    A Fudd is a derogatory term used by teenage mall ninja gangsta wannabes who haven’t graduated beyond airsoft guns and tactical webbing as fashion accessories for people who don’t share the same interests as them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast