Thread: Website Errors

Website Errors

I keep trying to place an order as well as make an account on your webpage but every time ive tried this evening i keep getting an error message

Anyone else have this problem?

Just thought id bring it to your attention

Hi Antimatter
    Sorry to hear about the website troubles. Here are the 2 most common problems we get with the website:
    1) If you are using Google Chrome there is a good chance that you will get an error message, It is something that our web development team is working on but have not solved yet. I would recommend using Microsoft internet Explorer or Firefox.

2) if you are paying by Amex, the security code our system requires is the 4 digit number on the front of the card not the 3 digit code on the back.

If you could email me the particulars of the error message you are getting (the step that you are on when the error message appears, operating system and browser you are using) I can get this to our web development team. My email address is ryan@wolverinesupplies.com

email sent

I am now able to make an account on the website and was successful in ordering a magpul prs butt stock. Thank you for resolving the issue and please keep me up to date on when you may expect some AICS 10 round .308 mags.