Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone got their stripped lower yet?

BANNED
    Mine is under #00075, so not much difference

It's a pretty sh!tty move that they stopped engraving the other side and threw on a garbage coating just to meet the demand of the sale.

Blue-line has already said they would take would take returns on recievers for people who were not satisfied. If it looked like that before installing the LPK. Why didn't you ask for a refund?

BANNED
    It wasn't until I started working on it that the finish started to flake off.

For the price, I could deal with it. But now seeing that mine is completely different than some of the others, I'm down right pissed off. I've already PM'd them, just waiting on a response.

Disappointed in customer service

I fully understand that considering the cost I would not expect it to be anywere near perfect. I don't think I'm nitpicking here but anyhoo

As someone pointed out from my earlier post and pics that the selector dentent hole is a bit off

No biggie since I have 2 other lowers in my safe and I bought this one for a future build for a buddy . Figure I am no rush to have Blue line fix this issue

After speaking with Blue Line today , they said they cannot replace the lower only refund my money

The lame reason was that they don't have any more

If find that suprising that they wouldn't make an effort to replace it with one from next production run

They actually didn't think I should be dissapointed since they were going to give my money back. I guess business must be so good that they don't have to worry about retain one lowly customer who bought a budget stripped lower.

I guess its a blessing in disguise. I want to support local business but considering there are other dealers ( whom I have purchased 3 lowers and other parts from so far this year ) who actually make a bit of effort to keep customers happy, I will be happily making a trip down to PoCo to drop off my reciever and get a refund

Revolted
    PM sent.

Revolted
    As stated before, we apologize to all of our customers for the defective receivers that you may have received. We would be happy to refund your money and cover the cost of shipping should you decide to return it. We cannot however, replace the receivers as no further production runs are planned nor do we have any in inventory to switch them out with. If you should find yourself in such a position please feel free to send me a message or call me at 604 552 8830 and i will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
    Akash
    Blue Line Team

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I ordered on 26 March and emailed for an order update on 18 April. I didn't get a reply. My card has not been charged so I would prefer that you just cancel the order. The order number is 661.
    Thanks.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Yukon1911's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BooSSted View Post
    Is that the lower that you got through this sale? Mine does not have the engraving on the other side and the finish is nowhere near that good...
    Both mine do not have the engraving on the right hand side. I kinda like that, like the lower more blank than logo'd up, gives you some options if you want to put a custom mark on it!

More eye candy. The Spike's upper I put on is just a touch more matte black.

Here's the pin I had to sand down a bit. You can see that it still has its shape.

The whole rifle. The shiny parts are oil spots.

Looks great! Can't wait to starting building mine.