Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Supplying the IDF Gear for World War Z

Good work Zahal I have been ordering from you for years. IDF gear is the toughest gear out there dollar for dollar. They make there #### to last forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    I want to see the Battle of Yonkers... Sounds like the movie is way different then the book though.....
    I read a bit of it untill it had trained military using ap rounds, i think it listed sabots, against them. I stopped reading right there.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by .30/06 FTW View Post
    Let me guess, the IDF wins? They've never lost a war so putting down a bunch of dead guys should be easy!
    Man, that would be annoying. You kill the enemy one week, and they're back the next week as a zombie.

great pics thx for sharing them

Brad Pitt will undoubtedly play the researcher that has put all the "short stories" that appear in the book together. That will be the opening montage, which will be the best part of the movie. And then it will be a race to find patient zero and synthesize a cure. I'll go see it, gun, zombies, military gear, and not with Will Smith.

Quote Originally Posted by korporal View Post
    good thing they have lots of practice shooting from the top of walls. Cou:

.... Sorry, couldn't help it. Lol
    lol. Iof.

Zahal,

Great pics. Not wanting to be a wet blanket here but as someone within the film industry, I would have been crucified if I posted these - especially prior to release date. I have wanted to post behind the scenes pictures on CGN of weapon related props and related gun effects many times but was read the riot act every time I asked. If you were given permission, awesome; if not, please tread carefully. There are many dickheads in this industry looking for a fight and I would hate to see a good thing get spoiled on similar opportunities in the future.

Take care,

Forest

They've been on Facebook for months, so CGN isn't a big worry for us! :D

Pretty sure our staff were in communication with the crew when all that was taking place.

BANNED
    IDF are some tough mother ####ers fighting the worse tough mother ####ers on the planet, all political issues aside I have lots of respect for them!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by HammerHeade View Post
    I read a bit of it untill it had trained military using ap rounds, i think it listed sabots, against them. I stopped reading right there.
    But that was the whole issue in the battle for yonkers. How AP rounds goes right through them and they still keep coming. How all the high tech stuff wasnt useful.
    Orderof things; Mission/Regiment/Team/Thyself

"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would harm us" George Orwell

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast