Thread: Thanks for the T.A.S glock sight fits well with the gen4

Cool Thanks for the T.A.S glock sight fits well with the gen4

Total removal, installation, and adjustment time was 5 mins with a towel, hammer, and micro flathead screw driver wasn't to complicated at all. Includes English instructions and pictorials along with the hex tool required to make the ajustments and install.
    Last edited by Kasey83; 09-23-2014 at 02:32 AM.

That looks great! Thank you for your business sir!

That extended mag is pretty slick too! :D

Looks great, I have been looking at this sight and would like a range report when you get the opportunity. One thing that I would like to know is if the leading edge of the sight can be easily caught on stuff, because it is pretty long without having something to secure the front to the slide. Can you lift it with a fingernail? Once it's all tightened down is there any movement or wiggle??

Ill probably have it at the range over the next week or so, the sight seems to be slightly lifted or angled up from the middle towards the front perhaps on purpose.

This creates a small gap at the front but it is very minimal, I can only see it when I hold it up to the light and squint with one eye. I tried to lift it with my nail or slide a piece of paper underneath but it was too small.

If it is a issue I'm sure you could brace the small gap to make a more solid base to eliminate any spacing at all, I do not have a holster yet so Im not worried about snagging for now.

I have only test fitted the sight so I haven't used lock tight or clean the bases but this is solid, no wiggle or movement at all. I tired prying it from the front and pushing on the front left and right and it still in the same spot I mounted it the first time.

From what I can tell by playing around is its definitely great for quick target acquisition which is why I wanted this sight but some CONS that might be a issue unless their is something I don't know are:
    - can't glow without a light source so complete dark shooting is difficult
    (I plan to get a laser light combo so I'm not worried)
    - the steel ring around the optic reflects light and without my glasses its distracting to line up when holding the gun far away
    (This can be eliminated as well by painting or coating)

Some other pros is you don't need a front sight but its easier because you can co witness and I think you will be able to aim with both eyes open.
    Last edited by Kasey83; 04-10-2013 at 03:38 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TV-PressPass's Avatar
    "Both eyes open" is always my personal goal.

On a side note I found out off the Internet that some people drill holes or replaced the light tubes with hi-viz for better low light conditions perhaps the zahal team can shine some light on modifications :D

Thanks for the update. The gap at the front doesn't seem like a big deal from what you've said. The mod for low light sounds interesting, I will have to check that out. I do really like these sights and would love to try them before buying but your review has been helpful

CGN frequent flyer
    This sight will be my next upgrade for my 21sf. Thanks for the pics. How long did it take to arrive? The recoil reduction system I bought from Zahal last week showed up today from Greece. Awesome service