Package Deal for FAMAE SAF and Mini SAF!!

Tactical Imports

Sponsoring Business
Business Member
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
We are now offering a package deal for the FAMAE SAF and Mini SAF!

Order a RSA Red Dot and SAF rail with your SAF or Mini SAF and receive TWO FREE Magazines! The magazines normally sell for $65 each.

8095519673_837319300e_c.jpg

8637914055_16b3a1845c_b.jpg

Click here for more info/ordering

Last edited:
I doubt the barrel is 'user changeable' anyway... and Ian would likely need to use some of the parts from the original barrel on the NR barrel. But I'm sure he'd give you the chunk of rifled steel back if you wanted it.

I think an NR SAF would be pretty sweet.. .but you'd need a pretty big barrel shroud to make it look like a supressor, otherwise it'd look pretty stupid (IMHO). What's the stock barrel length on the SAF as it stands now?

Any chance seeing some of those M5P style butt stocks?

Yes. We have a small parts shipment arriving within 4-8 weeks. Additional fixed buttstocks will be on that shipment. These stocks are reserved for those that purchased/will purchase the SAF from us.

Yes. We have a small parts shipment arriving within 4-8 weeks. Additional fixed buttstocks will be on that shipment. These stocks are reserved for those that purchased/will purchase the SAF from us.

I understand... ugh

Well I'd be happy to pay a markup for just the stock. I'd also pay in advance for any future shipment.

(desperate here!)

Back
Top Bottom