Boberg Arms XR9-L Preorder Extravaganza

Yeppers - priority no.1 on Monday has now been set :).

Sure hope Arnie has ramped up production so that the shipment is large enough to meet our proportionately modest demand up here :).

There's no real mystery, just waiting for last minute info on US export taxes for pricing. As soon as we get that we will have a firm price and can move forward taking orders. Arnie has assured us supply will be good and they are working with us to bring these into Canada, so we dont expect any product shortages or delivery delays!! Also a note to remember that the XR9-L has some custom options that you may want to add to your pistol. They build to suit right at the factory.

Upgrade to triitum night sites $149.99
Upgrade to Short stroke Trigger $34.99
Mainspring option (6lb or 9lb) $5.99 ---7.5 is standard
extra mags $39.99
Red or green grips no charge, extra ($15.99)

Cheers,

Gary

There's no real mystery

If I sound like a pest or an ass, of which even I think I might, my appologies.

What I am looking for is not a solid price as much as someone to say something like, "I know we are closed that day, but we are not doing orders online, so our staff will open up the phone lines at 12:00noon Pacific on Monday to take orders by phone only. Please have address, date of birth, valid restricted PAL, range name and a form of payment BEFORE you call." I am a tradesman and a manger in the field and if I hope to call you I have to plan it out: I don't know if I will even be in cellular range next week. :( Today is an office day, so things are easy to watch.

I really do love you guys, but I also am very (as you can tell) interested in being on the first shipment of a Boberg... likely with a few extras as well. :) I will likely be 'dropping' $2K with you by the sounds of it.

Thank you for being patient with me.

Last edited:
Everyone who contacts us at any point in April will be on the first shipment; we'll be open to orders all month. They'll build and deliver as many we want! :) You'll be taken care of.

It will be Monday, afternoon Pacific time.

Cheers,
Daniel

Oh no...I just jumped on your HK45 preorder......

Any payment plan options!? :p

Otherwise, will you be receiving a steady supply of these? (I know you said they plan on keeping up with demand, but I wasn't sure if that "demand" was jsut this order no matter how large, or future orders)

For those of us who might not be able to jump on the pre-order.

What's the pricing break down?

Two Tone: $1,299.99

Onyx & Platinium: $1,599.99

Now that I am at work since 5am Pacific time and was not made aware of a Website pre-order, I will have to phone them....

EDIT: a stroke of luck, I had to return to the office... IN on the pre-order... YAY!!! :rockOn: :rockOn: :rockOn: :rockOn:

now back to the hecktic grind... *sigh*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom