Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone know cheapest place for 10/22 bull barrel?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    I spent near $200 on my Dlask. Only $50 less than I spent on the entire rifle.

Just the same it was money WELL spent!
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

How about Frontier Firearms ? Somebody could ask them ! LOL
    We are here for a good time, not a long time.

CGN frequent flyer
    I thought they got rid of this guy, I hate seeing him post. Frontier pays for this spot, why are you posting here? Your post has nothing to do with them or thier products.
    Btw it's rude to post other companies products here, that's what PM is for.

CGN Regular Rock Out w/ Ur Glock Out's Avatar
    Ya this should not be in Frontiers forum unless hes specifically asking Frontier which you hes not!! Perhaps some remedial forum etiquette training is in order!

hoping frontier will acquire some... new to this forum #### so get over it

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    I thought they got rid of this guy, I hate seeing him post. Frontier pays for this spot, why are you posting here? Your post has nothing to do with them or thier products.
    Btw it's rude to post other companies products here, that's what PM is for.
    i think u replying to me each time is more annoying then my original posts.. get over it

CGN frequent flyer
    Did you get your PAL out of a cereal box? But yeah you're right. I won't reply anymore, it's not like it accomplishes anything. Good luck with your search.

Quote Originally Posted by 762x39 View Post
    i think u replying to me each time is more annoying then my original posts.. get over it

what does a pal and forum rules have to do with anything anyways? got my pal like you got yours..i just dont sit on cgn 23 hours a day and watch every person that posts ..so as you can tell im still learning this forum crap

Quote Originally Posted by tjhaile View Post
    Bits of Pieces carries Green Mountain barrels.
    yo thanks alot man, the only place i could find that has em in stock ready to go !!!! much respect even tho im new and postin in wrong places

Quote Originally Posted by 762x39 View Post
    yo thanks alot man, the only place i could find that has em in stock ready to go !!!! much respect even tho im new and postin in wrong places
    I congratulate you in having found what you were looking for, and also welcome you to the forum!

That being said, this is not a place where people take kindly to being sworn at. In the future, try to be polite, whatever is said about you. I say this because I have seen many people being refused sales on the EE or being flat out disrespected based on their posting history.

When you get your barrel, maybe take it out for a test drive and report back here! In doing so, you`ll help other people make better choices.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12