Customer service alive and well at Al Flaherty's

torontoipad

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Went by the store today with my son to look at a rifle for him. Ended up with a Bushnell scope for the XCR-M and some odds and ends. The guys working there are knowledgeable and friendly (and patient with my boy). Very nice to see true customer service is alive and well.

Thanks guys, we'll definitely be back for his .22 and some fishing and camping stuff soon.

Cheers!

Went by the store today with my son to look at a rifle for him. Ended up with a Bushnell scope for the XCR-M and some odds and ends. The guys working there are knowledgeable and friendly (and patient with my boy). Very nice to see true customer service is alive and well.

Thanks guys, we'll definitely be back for his .22 and some fishing and camping stuff soon.

Cheers!

Thank you very much for coming to our store. We appreciate your business and here for you if you need anything in the future. Comments such as these make our work day that much more enjoyable.

Regards,

Absolutely agree!!
I ordered Mags and grip sleeve for my M&P40 last Tuesday through the online store.
I received the mags in the mail on Thursday. Two day delivery of online order...unreal!
Great service, thanks guys!!

Absolutely agree!!
I ordered Mags and grip sleeve for my M&P40 last Tuesday through the online store.
I received the mags in the mail on Thursday. Two day delivery of online order...unreal!
Great service, thanks guys!!

I remember the order, you actually got our last M&P sleeve, though we have a nice big order of Pachmayr on order (as soon as they have anything on their shelves to ship!)

My first trip there I went to look at Norc m14. Just to browse. Walked out with the M14 and a dominion Arms 8.5" shorty. Also some ammo and odds and ends. Competitive prices and superb customer service!

Back
Top Bottom