Norinco JW21 ???

Problem with CanAm is they have the take down model at a lot more money. Have waited years for this rifle to be in stock will wait a lot longer before paying extra just to get it.

What's all the excitement about this Arm? This weapon is junk and no spares are available for any of Norinco's products anywhere in the world. Mine failed just after the warranty was up so it's now an expensive wall hanger. Replaced it with a Henry pump, beautiful weapon, you can feel the quality the first time you use it.

What's all the excitement about this Arm? This weapon is junk and no spares are available for any of Norinco's products anywhere in the world. Mine failed just after the warranty was up so it's now an expensive wall hanger. Replaced it with a Henry pump, beautiful weapon, you can feel the quality the first time you use it.

I'll buy your junk wall hanger, send me a PM with your asking price shipped to L1V 3C3

What the hell are you talking about, ??

As the major importer f Chinese produced firearms we make every effort to stock spares, did you buy it from Marstar ? or some small importer who promised to support the product ? Did you ever contact Marstar ?

Exactly how many Norinco dealer/importers in the world did you contact ??

Rash statements

John

What the hell are you talking about, ??

As the major importer f Chinese produced firearms we make every effort to stock spares, did you buy it from Marstar ? or some small importer who promised to support the product ? Did you ever contact Marstar ?

Exactly how many Norinco dealer/importers in the world did you contact ??

Rash statements

John

Still waiting for a PM from LeMoervingian. I'll be contacting you for parts next John, LOL...

Back
Top Bottom