Croatian HS VHS-2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That you want it so much the thing is it's croatian made. This weapon doesnt have any history. Second it's not Zastava that's making them. Want a Bullpup weapon? Go for a Tavor, Steyr Aug, Serbu .50 BMG, FNS 2000, Bushmaster M17S, KAL1 General Purpose Infantry Rifle, G22, SLEM-1, RFB, KBP-1, MAS-54, AGM-1 Carbine, STG-556, AXR, Armtech C30R, AICW 5.56x45mm NATO, DAR-21, EM-2 rifle, Steyr ACR etc....

That you want it so much the thing is it's croatian made. This weapon doesnt have any history. Second it's not Zastava that's making them. Want a Bullpup weapon? Go for a Tavor, Steyr Aug, Serbu .50 BMG, FNS 2000, Bushmaster M17S, KAL1 General Purpose Infantry Rifle, G22, SLEM-1, RFB, KBP-1, MAS-54, AGM-1 Carbine, STG-556, AXR, Armtech C30R, AICW 5.56x45mm NATO, DAR-21, EM-2 rifle, Steyr ACR etc....

sounds like a little more to it than that on your part, half of what you mentioned is prohib and most of the rest are not even available. most of these have no history at all ;) question is why do you care if i want this "croatian" firearm? does it have something to do with the Yugoslav flag in your avatar?

He's got a point, but if they make a bunch for the military, work out the bugs, and then a semi-auto version for the civi market, I'd be in if the price was reasonable.

Sounds like the T97NSR process...although not on the same scale obviously.

Damn, I love bullpups...

I never understood the carying handle idea on a 5.56mm rifle. You think that by now people realized it was a dead end. If they removed that carry handle, droped the rail straight on the receiver and put. The charging handle on the side, they could have had a much slicker design, and improved the high sight over bore isue.

I never understood the carying handle idea on a 5.56mm rifle. You think that by now people realized it was a dead end. If they removed that carry handle, droped the rail straight on the receiver and put. The charging handle on the side, they could have had a much slicker design, and improved the high sight over bore isue.

Don't they realize real tactikewl operators use slings nowadays?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom