Chinese Type 81, heard they are coming to Canada

sadrainbow

Regular
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
type81-b.jpg

1K254E64-0.jpg

is it ture??? that will be nice

I think Tactical Imports is trying to get the type 81 in. I don't know anything about the type 84. Looks a lot like a ak-74 to me which is a bad thing if you want to have one legally around here. :yingyang:

the 84 defiantly looks like an AK action but the 81 looks closer to a VZ58 so it might work out provided they come with newly machined semi only receivers.

Actually based of the SKS system, you can tell by how far forward in the receiver the magazine is, similar placing on an SKS, and of course the internals are that of an SKS as well.

Do these have significant advantages over the SKS to merit costing several times more? Or do you guys want them because they look cool? :)

Pistol grip, better sights, lighter, removable magazines that are actually comfortable, others...

Depends on the person. Some people will swear by the SKS, others will like a MSR better. Just like most people I've met despise the 92FS because they say it's too large to fit in their hands, while I find it to be an awesome pistol.

Back
Top Bottom