Tavor shipment ?

Sorry if addressed in another post, but I wonder if Canada pricing has adjusted for US Tavor pricing and recent releases. Or perhaps there are dynamics in the canadian market I need to understand for the 20-30% pricing diff.

Thesecomes that are coming are made in Isreal and NON restricted. The ones in the US are made in US and RESTRICTED.
I doubt they will adjust their pricing. They were selling the RESTRICTED US made tavors on Irungun for $2000? So that is $2000+ importing fee ($100) and plus conversion rate..that will probably bring you up to $2200.

The American Tavor issue aside, I do wonder if IWI will lower Canadian export prices later this year when the T97 comes on the market, purely for competitive reasons. Not saying I expect it, just curious.

I highly doubt it because you are comparing a Lamborghini to 1990 Nissan 300ZX of bullpups.
Besides, I think that the huge price difference to the American Tavor lie with North Sylva being the middle man for ours. In the U.S. the Tavor is manufactured by IWI U.S. then sent to local gun shops I believe. Ours gets made over seas, so it also has the cost of shipping exponentially as well I am sure North Sylva is taking a healthy chunk for putting up with us/me being impatient.
What I do find really disappointing is the fact that the Americans get to run with 2 different caliber conversion kits and Quick detach sling mounts. For $634 less then what I am paying before taxes of course.

The American Tavor issue aside, I do wonder if IWI will lower Canadian export prices later this year when the T97 comes on the market, purely for competitive reasons. Not saying I expect it, just curious.

Whoa, whoa, whoa there fella's...

...let's not be comparing a TAVOR to a Lamborghini!
Other than personal, and rather obvious bias, TAVOR should be granted the status of being compared to the pinnacle of automotive engineering => Porsche... Thrash it hard around a track all day, all week, all month and then drive it home and pick up the groceries... that's the TAVOR.
Lamborghini? You'll be lucky to be pushing two hot laps without a check engine light :p

Lol, Porsche. If ever there was a gun to be designed like a Porsche, it would be this...

backwards-gun.png

Not the tavor.

Haha, we've hijacked the thread. :p

Back on topic, when are those Tavors coming in anyway - Other than North Sylva's post indicating this week some time, no one (at least the shops I called) in B.C. seems to know anything. They claim zero communication with the shipper since Feb when their orders were placed.

Haha, we've hijacked the thread. :p

Back on topic, when are those Tavors coming in anyway - Other than North Sylva's post indicating this week some time, no one (at least the shops I called) in B.C. seems to know anything. They claim zero communication with the shipper since Feb when their orders were placed.

This is how the gun industry works....the local retailers rarely know when their shipment will come in.

Haha! Wow! I leave this thread for a day and it gets jacked by a VERY BIASED sports car owner! ;)

I'll be honest, I have never been behind a foreign cars wheel (other than for a pic in the seat of a Gallardo in the parking lot at Edmonton Indy one year), the best car I have have been behind is a Cadillac CTS-V. Now that is a awesome sleeper unless you know what your looking at. It will cruise at 220 all day in 4th without breaking a sweat. Now I must say I have never been a fan of Porches, reminds me of VW's but there performance is decent. In all honesty though, I would trade it for any american muscle /sports car of equal value. Or a new Nissan GTR.

So let try this again... comparing the Tavor to the T97NSR is like comparing a high value sports car to a Mazda Miata. There. It is open ended. ;)

Whoa, whoa, whoa there fella's...

...let's not be comparing a TAVOR to a Lamborghini!
Other than personal, and rather obvious bias, TAVOR should be granted the status of being compared to the pinnacle of automotive engineering => Porsche... Thrash it hard around a track all day, all week, all month and then drive it home and pick up the groceries... that's the TAVOR.
Lamborghini? You'll be lucky to be pushing two hot laps without a check engine light :p

Guys,

We had a large order of Tavor rifles ship yesterday. We should have them in stock hopefully mid next week.

Please keep in mind that IWI has to supply their biggest customer (the Israeli military) first. Once they are looked after, we receive guns.

Thanks,

Do you supply to the general public, or do you supply dealers?
Essentially, how can we get access to this "shipment"?

Back
Top Bottom