Tavor shipment ?

There was a couple tavors left in feb around vancouver

Yeah, I had my lgs order one in out of the February batch, but couldn't make it in that day due to the weather and icy roads, they said they would hold it until after Friday evening of that week. I came in Friday after work and it was sold. I understand cash talks but I hate people not keeping their word. I would have came in the 20 miles and picked it up had I known their word meant nothing. Now we try again. And wait and wait and wait and wait some more.

I really hope that the Type 97NSR doesn't go through these droughts.

If North Sylva would keep us up to date I would feel a lot better about the situation. I would like to know the ETA so I can budget for all my other toys and purchases accordingly.

Yeah, I had my lgs order one in out of the February batch, but couldn't make it in that day due to the weather and icy roads, they said they would hold it until after Friday evening of that week. I came in Friday after work and it was sold. I understand cash talks but I hate people not keeping their word. I would have came in the 20 miles and picked it up had I known their word meant nothing. Now we try again. And wait and wait and wait and wait some more.

I really hope that the Type 97NSR doesn't go through these droughts.

If North Sylva would keep us up to date I would feel a lot better about the situation. I would like to know the ETA so I can budget for all my other toys and purchases accordingly.

The same thing happened to me when the last batch came in. I had money down on the rifle and was told " you'll get the first one'"By a local gunshop. I didn't even get a call. Luckily a local cgn'er gave me a heads up and I was able to get in there as soon as they opened the next day and snag mine.

I put down a deposit a couple months back on a Tavor and I'm also waiting on this next shippment. I'm sure this rifle is worth the wait though. An ETA would be nice but then again I was told March , then April and here we are. I think its safe to say no one really knows when these are coming in but hang tight , they are coming.

I realize a lot of people are running out of patience but when I spoke to Al F's, they were more than genuine about "hoping" as well, unfortunately its totally out of their hands. Thankfully, I'm so new to the sport that I'm spending every free moment pre-reading as much as I can about ballistics, firearm care, meeting guys at my new range to make friends, etc. I'll feel silly going out this weekend for a range orientation without a rifle, but it's understandably disappointing for all the guys here as well. I've been on the list since March 1st or so.

Guys,

We had a large order of Tavor rifles ship yesterday. We should have them in stock hopefully mid next week.

Please keep in mind that IWI has to supply their biggest customer (the Israeli military) first. Once they are looked after, we receive guns.

Thanks,

There you go! Awesome time for a reply. I'm happy for everyone on your list NS. I wonder if that means AF will be soon to follow.

North Sylva, Thank you very much for the reply, it could not have came at a better time. This is Great news.

Since you might be in the answering mood could you confirm whether or not you have lefty bolts in stock or are getting them this shipment? I have had one on order since February with no word. Just wondering if I should have faith or look elsewhere.

Thanks again N.S.

Sorry if addressed in another post, but I wonder if Canada pricing has adjusted for US Tavor pricing and recent releases. Or perhaps there are dynamics in the canadian market I need to understand for the 20-30% pricing diff.

Back
Top Bottom