beretta ARX 100

My question is, are these things for sale yet in the states? Watching the mag test video reveiw above makes me think they might be but a google search turns up absoulutely nothing.

No, none of the publications I subscribe to have any dealer/distributor offers/ads. :( The only people who are advertising it is Beretta itself--probably working us all up prior to launch (whenever that is).

Leave any and all 16 inchers in the states.
Don't turn it into a ACR fiasco.
Import them with NR barrels...
And we are all happy.

But if they are 16 barrels and we can convert them later when beretta makes conversion kits...

I Would be totally out...

Leave any and all 16 inchers in the states. Don't turn it into a ACR fiasco. Import them with NR barrels... And we are all happy.
I'd be happier with a shorter restricted barrel myself...there's no Crown Land shooting in NS without a hunting license so I'm range-only already.

Sorry for bringing this back. Not really up to date on the arx's. Is there any new information on these coming to Canada?

I wrote an email to Gary at Wanstalls (2014 September 24) He told me he's awaiting from RCM classification. I don't know for how many months/year and we can't push or ask news from these civil servant....

I wrote an email to Gary at Wanstalls (2014 September 24) He told me he's awaiting from RCM classification. I don't know for how many months/year and we can't push or ask news from these civil servant....

Time to bring this to the attention of your MP and the Minister, it is our only option, or are we all sheep?

I've played around with an arx160. Don't get too excited about these things. They are not that great. Bulky, all plastic and cheap feeling. If your looking to spend this money on an AR style weapon, get an xcr or if restrictions don't bother you, just get an AR.
Since this thread got resurrected,,here goes...
I played with the ARX-100 at SHOT 2015. They had a few barrel lengths up on display. On first impressions, the gun looked good. Picking it up, felt like a cheaply made Nerf gun. The controls are tiny and not particularly ergonomic. Most of it is plastic. The only thing going for it is that it is very light. A mid range AR would run circles around this rifle. A couple of guys picked up the rifle after me, cycled the action, shrugged their shoulders and went on their way. Not much to say.

Since this thread got resurrected,,here goes...
I played with the ARX-100 at SHOT 2015. They had a few barrel lengths up on display. On first impressions, the gun looked good. Picking it up, felt like a cheaply made Nerf gun. The controls are tiny and not particularly ergonomic. Most of it is plastic. The only thing going for it is that it is very light. A mid range AR would run circles around this rifle. A couple of guys picked up the rifle after me, cycled the action, shrugged their shoulders and went on their way. Not much to say.

This is exactly the same impression I got from playing around with them at the Shot Show. However until we get the RCMP lab to approve these it is a mute point.

Back
Top Bottom