DS Tactical Day Sale Prices!

hotnix

CGN Regular
Hey CGNers!

Here is the list of everything thats on sale!
All orders will have their name in for the draws and we will be shipping lots of free goodies!

Online Sale Starts in 1 Hour!
If your in town See ya tomorrow!

DSTACDISCOUNTS3013.jpg

Just placed an order online. I know you guys will apply the discounts before charging my card, but I was wondering what draws you are having for those customers who place an order today?

Just placed an order online. I know you guys will apply the discounts before charging my card, but I was wondering what draws you are having for those customers who place an order today?

We have over $6000 in prizes that we are doing draws for. Your name will be in the draw for sure!

We have over $6000 in prizes that we are doing draws for. Your name will be in the draw for sure!

I understand the discount for online sales will not show up in the checkout process but should show up on the receipt. I made an order this morning and no discount showed up in the email confirmation I received right after I placed the order. Should the discount show up on that confirmation email or does the discount get applied at a later time before my credit card is charged? I apologize for the redundant question.

Thanks for the awesome sale and outstanding service!

DS tactical, we salute you.

Mitch

I understand the discount for online sales will not show up in the checkout process but should show up on the receipt. I made an order this morning and no discount showed up in the email confirmation I received right after I placed the order. Should the discount show up on that confirmation email or does the discount get applied at a later time before my credit card is charged? I apologize for the redundant question.

Thanks for the awesome sale and outstanding service!

DS tactical, we salute you.

Mitch

Hey Mitch
It will only show on your receipt in the shipment. And thanks again for the support!

I was in the store a few months ago.... Ordered a couple holsters for Sig 1911 scorpions. I haven't heard from you guys since..... Any chance these holsters have arrived?

Back
Top Bottom