Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Edge Supports Young Guns Youth Shooting Program

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Congrats go out to all the volunteers who actually make this happen.

Without them, the sport would shrink and go unnoticed: Ripe pickings for the anti's

Cheers,

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

this is great. i have only been shooting for a year or so, but my dad and i go quite often together. my friends think we are a couple of nutjobs (to no surprise). This really wants me to ask my range if there is any way I can volunteer and open some people's eyes up and have a good time

A big thanks to you and TSE.
    Member: CPC, UCP, CSSA, and AFGA.

BANNED
    And here is the video (with some My Little Pony dubstep for good measure)

CGN Regular
    Props to TSE. There is nothing, nothing, you can do that's more exciting to a teen than to take them for an afternoon of shooting Not video games, not girls, nothing.

For the rest of us, the next time you go shooting, round up your kids and some of their friends. A couple boxes of 22 shells, a box of 12 guage shells, a portable BBQ and hotdogs and pop for a tailgater parter, and you've got a dirt cheap afternoon of entertainment that you'll probably be shocked at how much fun teens have.

My son still remembers fondly a couple years ago when he shot his first pheasant at a similar event, organized by volunteers and businesses. It's a memory he'll have for this lifetime.

CGN Regular
    This is just so awesome, I just wish there had been something like that back when I was a kid, I woulda been the happiest kid on the face of the earth

CGN Regular
    our local rod & gun have weekly youth shoots (may & june) we have been doing it for over 30 yrs

Awesome to see this volunteer effort, and the support of TSE and other businesses. I'm new to the area, but will try to volunteer for future events.

Thanks to all who made it happen.

CGN frequent flyer timandkimandshea's Avatar
    Sorry, but who is JR and what is TSE?
    Thanks, your contribution is great. I take my 11 year daughter plinking, but have never encountered an organized kids shoot here is SE Ontario.
    T
    Punish only he who has committed the crime

Who is TSE? I'll give u a hint...Look at who's thread this is, ie the name of the business. Then once you have figured out that puzzle, look at the 'poster' of #21 and see if that gives any further clues
    Last edited by daBear; 08-11-2013 at 10:45 AM.
    'The average response time of a 911 call is over 3 minutes....the response time of a .44 magnum is 1400 feet per second.'

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123