$vboptions[bbtitle]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: M14.ca Light Muzzle Brake and Front Sight Base, Official Thread

Yes it should.

This is true, but you know how impatient I am.

Sign me up for one of these! Got the CASM mount and it rocks! I'm glad that I havent yet invested in a brake as this will be the final addition to my first m14 build. Nice work Frank!

I am still waiting on the nitrider. I will be following up Monday.

Is it ready now?....How bout now.........Or now......no I don't have OCD. Why do you ask?

Quote Originally Posted by sksscrew View Post
    Man this has been taking way too long. Iv'e been on the edge of my seat for months. I had to buy a brake that I didn't really want to complete the rifle I had cut for the LMB.. I know you are busy with your real job, but it is almost better to not see dates come and go. It does get frustrating. Oh and it will come in black.

There are products being developed concurrently. I try to provide a best estimate of time frames, but these "frames of time" are dependent often on the materials supplier, the bead blaster, the nitrider and our time on our machines, which maintain their own scheduling and order processes. The good thing about the interim 1/2x28tpi brake you bought is that it should be fairly easy to resell for almost the price you paid.
    Last edited by M14.CA; 05-30-2013 at 09:52 PM.

Looking Good and I'm sure well worth the wait!

i'm so excited for these !!!

Frank - Have you an ETA and pricing?
    “The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men.” ― Plato

CGN Regular
    any more news on this? eagerly awaiting it!

Yes, nitrider finally got to our sample order and the results were excellent. Unfortunately, things were sent late and the large batch must now wait in line to be nitrided again. That is all the news I have at this writing. I too am eager to see this product come to market but I am at the mercy of two firms here as well as unforeseen delays in my own!
    Last edited by M14.CA; 06-24-2013 at 06:11 PM.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody1771 View Post
    any more news on this? eagerly awaiting it!

Yes, nitrider finally got to our sample order and the results were excellent. Unfortunately, things were sent late and the large batch must now wait in line to be nitrided again. That is all the news I have at this writing. I too am eager to see this product come to market but I am at the mercy of two firms here as well as unforeseen delays in my own!
    whoa, didn't know you could edit my post! cool! ha!

Really looking forward to this! will be picking up a few things from you once these are made available! are you doing multi color like the stocks or just planning on doing one color for now?

They will all be black. There are no plans to change colors on muzzle brakes/front sights at this writing.
    Last edited by M14.CA; 07-07-2013 at 07:02 PM.

BANNED
    Hi All, did I miss something or is this thing still happening? I couldn't find any listing on m14.ca's website....nevermind, I just saw an update on another thread....good to know the wheels are still rolling on this!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast