What Vz58 Parts Are You Missing?

quick question, when you say the items are being drop shipped seperately, how long is the wait to get them? i have been waiting 2 months for my muzzle brake

I know it's been mentioned a few times but I would love a left handed charging bolt.

Thanks for the service, great website!

FRONT and REAR NIGHT SIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(like trijicons or similar, not like the Czech military ones)

I would need like 5 sets.

As would I....5 sets also...

Krinkov brake.
Left hand bolt carrier, THREADED and welded...
More extended ambi mag releases and bolt catches.
Higher end steel folding stock (with sling loop), with shorter 6 position ACE type tube thin tube stock.
Steel barrel clamp light mounts
Higher piston cover picatinny mount, with a deeper channel, to allow iron use, with a reddot (with locking bar) mounted on the rail- my pet peeve, with all railed fore ends..
An actual folding stock cheekpiece riser, that will LOCK on the stock, and is (optional) adjustable, if the solid folding stock mechanism won't be forthcoming...

-Full spare parts kits for the 5.56 guns
-steady supply of 5.56 mags
-rear peep sight
-metal ar15 mag adapter (that doesn't nose dive rounds like my gen 1. Unacceptable reliability)
-left side charging handle

Ben

-rear peep sight
-metal ar15 mag adapter (that doesn't nose dive rounds like my gen 1. Unacceptable reliability)

Ben

I second this, I'd either like to see an improved mag adapter for the 5.56 guns (ie; more solid/metal), or even a new style of 5.56 mags (pmag style, aluminum, whatever)

Complete spare parts kit. Like the ones WOLVERINE SUPPLIES carries, just have the kits in new condition. (Every part except the receiver, barrel).

WM

-rear peep sight

Ben
I second this, I'd either like to see an improved mag adapter for the 5.56 guns (ie; more solid/metal), or even a new style of 5.56 mags (pmag style, aluminum, whatever)

:agree:
And kits like those:
http://www.vz58rifle.com/products/original-wooden-kit-vz58/
http://www.vz58rifle.com/products/metal-parts-for-original-fixed-stock-vz58/

Right now, i already got the wood stock set (bought from a particular) but i can't install the grip and the stock because i don't have the required hardware (bolts, screws, butt plate, fixed stock rear plate, fixed stock rear swivel). It would be great if Zahal could make thoses parts available for sale.
I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Ace stock that uses factory folder mechanism (receiver side).
Rubber butt plate that can extend the factory folding stock without looking like a bad add-on.

Call me crazy, I would like to see a longer heavier barrel option, perhaps all stainless steel, no internal plating. Something that can reach out and touch targets at a distance.

1) Left hand Bolt carrier like the one NEA used to make (that i kick myself for not buying when the)
2) Extended Mag Release (AK SYLE)
3) Parts kits (like Wolverine Sells but is out of stock)
4) CSA style safites to convert my 858 to the CSA style safty if possible.

Hey Zahal, I noticed on your website that the 5/75 drum apparently doesn't fit the CSA Sporter. Does that include CSA vz 58's in 7.62x39 in 18.5" configuration? If so, could you explain the difference between the CZ and CSA that prohibits this magazine from working?

Back
Top Bottom