Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: About TDSA Canada

Expired Business Member

About TDSA Canada

Hello everyone,

Thanks for having us on CGN!

TDSA Canada is a firearms training academy based in Southern Ontario. We offer a number of shooting courses, such as advanced pistol and tactical rifle courses. This season we are holding courses at Silverdale Gun Club.

TDSA was founded in 2006 by Scott Little. Scott has 15 years experience as a firearms instructor, his background includes being the lead instructor at TDSA Missouri. Scott and his team have taught hundreds of students, from civilians, to U.S. and Canadian military and law enforcement members. Assisting Scott are instructors that have been hand picked and personally trained by Scott to teach his preferred methods of shooting.

Shooters often ask if TDSA training is primarily for competitors or for the average shooter. While we train numerous competitive shooters, we also train law enforcement, military and civilians who want to improve their shooting skills. Our unique training format teaches speed and accuracy with your firearm while maintaining safety.

Our class average increase in speed and accuracy is now over 40% per class. This is for all shooters, seasoned competitors, law enforcement, military or civilian. We have a very objective way to measure your improvement over one day of training. The take away message is everyone, no matter what their skill level, improves significantly.

Registration for the 2018 courses is now being accepted. Please register early for the course that works with your schedule so you can guarantee your spot. Our courses are limited in size to maximize the training opportunity. We are currently about 75% booked for the season.

Please take time and register early! We want to THANK all our past and present students for their support. We look forward to seeing you at the range.

To check out more of what we have to offer, please visit our website: www.tdsacanada.com

You can also have a look at our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVN...EOq_Iwnx0l4oOA
    Last edited by tdsacanada; 05-12-2018 at 07:31 AM.

Glad to see you here looking forward to my up coming courses with you guys.

Scott is top notch! Did his AP 1 course more than 5 years ago and not only does he still remember who his students are but every time I'm on the range he takes time out of his own shooting schedule to give tips and advice without even being asked. Class sizes are small and there is plenty of 1 on 1 instruction. My only advice would be bring plenty of ammo!

Just did the AP 1 course on sunday..... it was a great day, shooting wise.
    the Instructors were very helpful cant wait, doing Tac Rifle course also

i also did the ap-1 course on sunday, what a learning experiance, top notch instruction
    i will be doing ap-2
    i've spent all my money on alcohol, woman and toys................the rest i just wasted

welcome

In regards to obtaining ATT, are you guys going to give us invitation letter?
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay

Welcome aboard!
    Member: CPC, UCP, CSSA, and AFGA.

Welcome to the best site on the web. I need to find out more about your org. You were recently in Guelph and I missed the opportunity to hit the club.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    All fixed up I see. Welcome aboard.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast