Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: About TDSA Canada

Good group of guys, Scott, Travis, Ken & Don. Wealth of knowledge from these guys!

Participated in the AP1 course a few weeks back at GRGC.

Had a great time, and the course is very well constructed. I would definitely recommend trying a course with these guys!

CGN Regular
    Good to see TDSA finally on CGN. I was looking forward to doing AP1 and Tac Rifle 1, but hardly anything is booked at Silverdale ( my home club ) this year. Kind of disappointing, but hopefully next year.

I too just did the AP1 course this past Sunday and am very pleased with the instruction received and the overall no pressure fun atmosphere. The instructors are great and I definitely enjoyed myself. I recommend the course to everyone. Do not be discouraged if you are a new shooter.

I will definitely be doing more courses.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    In regards to obtaining ATT, are you guys going to give us invitation letter?
    Yep, the host club has to provide the letter, but we send them a list of names that require a letter, and they send it back us, and we send it to the students that need them.

Nice to see you guys on here.

I have taken every course offered by TDSA and have enjoyed all of them. I'm repeating a couple this year....skills are perishable....and always a great way to spend a saturday.

Dougie

Do you guys have EMT option to register? I don't know how secure your website is, but I am more comfortable using EMT. Please let me know.
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    Do you guys have EMT option to register? I don't know how secure your website is, but I am more comfortable using EMT. Please let me know.
    Hi there,

Good question. We use ###### to accept payments, so we don't accept, or store, any financial information. How it works is when you sign up for a specific course, two invoices are generated: 1 for the 50% deposit, 1 for the remaining 50% due 30 days before the course (if the course is less than 30 days away - 1 invoice is generated for the full amount).

Then, you click on the "Pay now" ###### button, and get taken to ######. Once the payment has been made, we get notified, and mark your invoice as paid, and secure your registration in the course(s).

If this doesn't work for you send me a PM.

Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12