Product Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Federal American Eagle Suppressor 22 LR AE22 SUP1 45gr. - Nobody in Canada has it yet- I'd buy a case.
S&B 308 168gr HPBT Prod # V331452
S&B 5.56 SS109

Maybe I missed it in another thread, but I see no Winchester ammo on your site. Any reason why?

If I may suggest Winchester's product #: XB1200VP
(12 gauge 2.75", 9 pellet 00 buck @ 1325 fps, 15 shells in a box)

It's annoying buying them in 5 shell packs at walmart.

Maybe I missed it in another thread, but I see no Winchester ammo on your site. Any reason why?

If I may suggest Winchester's product #: XB1200VP
(12 gauge 2.75", 9 pellet 00 buck @ 1325 fps, 15 shells in a box)

It's annoying buying them in 5 shell packs at walmart.

We're looking for a new Winchester distributor for 2014 so we'll take notes :)

Free shipping over $200?? Or a flat rate over 100$

We're thinking to go with free shipping, with minimum amount depending on where you live. A 70 lb case of 7.62x39 surplus can cost $100 to ship to some places, and $20 to others. It's hard to be fair to everyone, but I hate that shipping costs negatively affect people in the north and east coast. We have been running a special where our Power-Shok SP cases ship free to anywhere in Canada, and that has worked out well for us. But we'd have to significantly raise our prices to offer free shipping for many products. The reality is that most people will pay the same regardless - its just that with shipping prices how they are, the costs are more transparent. I know shipping is a big deal for many people, though. We may do a free shipping day soon to see how it works out. Watch this space!

There's a lot of us rimfire target shooters looking for caselots of less expensive Standard Velocity ammo..... Fed 711B, CCI SV, Eley Practice, Aquila, Wolf MT you get the drift. The high end euro stuff is mega expensive and OK for a match but need something cheaper for practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom