dying to get the M37... ETA?

Did anyone here that?............... Quite now and you will here it................oh there it was..........the sound of a pin dropping.

Time to shake some dust off this thread again.

This is why u never pre-order anything. You're funding some companies project at your cost with zero return. They don't care, they don't have any of their capital tied up, only yours.

This is why u never pre-order anything. You're funding some companies project at your cost with zero return. They don't care, they don't have any of their capital tied up, only yours.

While technically true, I have no issue paying a deposit on something that will be in high demand. Also, since I paid with my credit card, P&D pays interchange fees on the transaction - and again on the refund, so it does cost them money. Granted, not a lot, but it`s not free money for them.

If my understanding of this entire situation is correct and North Sylva needs new receivers made I'd be curious to know if they have drawings for all the receiver parts needed. It would be a fun project.

If my understanding of this entire situation is correct and North Sylva needs new receivers made I'd be curious to know if they have drawings for all the receiver parts needed. It would be a fun project.

thats only the case for the M3HB. like i said before this is a quote from TNW regarding the M37. quote date dec/13/2013

"The receivers are 100% new, and we have communicated this to the RCMP. North Sylva is in line on the list for the approval."

so in my opinion i think the labs are just stalling for election time...

Last edited:
thats only the case for the M3HB. like i said before this is a quote from TNW regarding the M37. quote date dec/13/2013

"The receivers are 100% new, and we have communicated this to the RCMP. North Sylva is in line on the list for the approval."

so in my opinion i think the labs are just stalling for election time...

Honestly it's very possible that TNW is full of it but at this point we need to find a solution to this as too many people have been waiting.

Honestly it's very possible that TNW is full of it but at this point we need to find a solution to this as too many people have been waiting.

ya. maybe its hard to verify it without actually seeing them be made? you would think they could just show them their tooling and be done with it....or maybe the FRT comes out tomorrow?
who knows whats going on with them? it would be nice if NorthSylva would give us some info or request info if they dont have any.

ya. maybe its hard to verify it without actually seeing them be made? you would think they could just show them their tooling and be done with it....or maybe the FRT comes out tomorrow?
who knows whats going on with them? it would be nice if NorthSylva would give us some info or request info if they dont have any.

There's always more than we know behind the scenes. The time for complaining about it is over. Now we just need to help find a solution if we can. If I had the drawings for the parts needed I could get my CNC shop to quote on it and I could assemble the receivers.

Back
Top Bottom