Marstar first impression

pkk

I placed my first order with Marstar on May 21, for a Ruger Service Six. I was told that the transfers were taking about two weeks to go through. They started the transfer immediately after I placed the order, and it was approved by the next day. I was pleased to pick up my purchase at the post office yesterday. Six days from order to delivery is incredible.

I am thoroughly pleased with my entire transaction. The service I received was excellent. My emails were answered promptly, and completely. The person I spoke to on the phone when placing my order was helpful and professional. When the gun arrived, I was pleased to see it was packed in a nice plastic gun case from Marstar.

As I said, this was my first order, but definitely not my last. I will not hesitate to order from Marstar again, and will recommend them to anyone.

For me it was not so good pass a order for a Enfield P14 bolt removal tool no news after two weeks so cancel the order.

I'm a many multiple repeat customer. My impression is that Marstar performs best when you phone them as I suspect the volume of e-mails they get can lead to slight delays in getting responses. In general, I don't have any complaints. Deal with confidence :)

Must be nice, i called in a private transfer May 6th and still have not been approved yet! Called and was told they were behind and it would be the 2nd week of June! It seems dealers get preferential treatment and the peons are discriminated against! Its time for the Feds to take over from the useless OPP CFO who have many excuses for the common person.

For me it was not so good pass a order for a Enfield P14 bolt removal tool no news after two weeks so cancel the order.

You request a special item that required retrieval from an, as yet, unsorted shipment.... Had you advised us that it was that urgent we would have put our entire staff on sorting the container
John

My first experience was good. Great shipping rates, prices and communication. My Lee Enfield parts showed up quicker than I expected them to. Only downside was the yellow paint the nose cap was covered in. Took a little while to sand/scrape it off but it was worth it to see the nose cap in nice shape.

You request a special item that required retrieval from an, as yet, unsorted shipment.... Had you advised us that it was that urgent we would have put our entire staff on sorting the container
John

I could really use a blued screw about a 1/2'' long with metric threads. If you get you're staff on that I'd be real happy.

just phucking with you.

have a good night

Marstar ROCKS!!!!!!. I have purchased 2 Woodsman pistols, 2 1911 45. all Norc. recieved them within 2 weeks.Awesome. Couldn't reassemble one of the woodsmen upon initial cleaning, sent it back with appologies,returned fixed at no extra cost to me.Brilliant. Also purchased 3 various scopes a bipod and scope mount. Everything excellent.web site is also a bit awkard for me as well. I liked the older "Buffet" style layout of previous web site.
Cheers Chris

Back
Top Bottom