Thread: A plug for the OldCO-OP in North Gower , Thumbs up!!!

A plug for the OldCO-OP in North Gower , Thumbs up!!!

Just a quick note to fellow gun nutz,

I had an urge/need for a new rifle on the weekend so I thought I would visit the Old CO-OP in North Gower as I had just found out they had a firearm section. I walked in with a buddy not sure what I was going to find and met Matt and Pat and after some great conversation and belly laughs we walked out with two stainless Axis .243's, ammo and some other odds and ends. I can't put in words how nice it is to walk into a shop and get that level of service, attention and good deals. How many CO-OP's can you walk into and among the horse tack and Huskvarna chainsaw's is a shelf full of Hornady reloading kits and other reloading paraphernalia? All this to say, don't be shy to deal with these guys, they're one of us!

Cheers
    Allan

Nice to know. I'm just down the road from them on River Rd. I never knew they were in my neck of woods. Here I have been mail ordering anything I wanted. My present rifles are getting long in the tooth and the new stuff on the market has me salivating.

CGN frequent flyer thepolinator's Avatar
    I only went in there once (I just don't live near them), I wasn't looking for anything firearms related, but the service was incredible.