Kwik Klip Conversions and Spare Magazines

Boss Hogg

Expired Business Member
New Stock arrived September 1, 2016.

Kwik Klips for both the Remington Short and Long action receivers. As well, we have a good stock on the 4 and 10 round magazines for both conversions.

Click HERE to be re-directed to our website for direct purchase of the Kwik Klip Conversions and Magazines.

Remington Short Action

Kwik Klip is the most important accessory for your bolt action rifle. With a Kwik Klip unit installed your rifle will be easy to load and jams will be a thing of the past. With its suberb fit and finish, reliability, and excellent design you'll wonder why a Kwik Klip didn't come pre-installed with your rifle. Replace your inferior factory-installed round-delivery system today.

Maintains Classic Appearance
Superb Fit & Finish
Convenient
Easy To Install
One Touch Operation
Jamproof Center Bore Feeding
Provides Added Safety When Loading And Unloading
Makes Magazine Loading Quick And Easy

Applicable Calibers

220 Swift
22-250 REM
243 WIN
6mm Rem
250 SAVAGE
257 ROBERTS
260 REM
7mm 08 REM
7x57 MAUSER
308 Win

Remington Long Action

Kwik Klip Model KK-700LA is the most important accessory for your bolt action rifle. With a Kwik Klip unit installed your rifle will be easy to load and jams will be a thing of the past. With its suberb fit and finish, reliability, and excellent design you'll wonder why a Kwik Klip didn't come pre-installed with your rifle. Replace your inferior factory-installed round-delivery system today.

Maintains Classic Appearance
Superb Fit & Finish
Convenient
Easy To Install
One Touch Operation
Jamproof Center Bore Feeding
Provides Added Safety When Loading And Unloading
Makes Magazine Loading Quick And Easy

Applicable Calibers

25-06
7mm EXP
7 x 57
30-06
7mm Mag
264 Win Mag
300 Win Mag

Last edited:
Hey, just looking into these kwick clip systems, and on your site for the Rem SA conversion, .223 is not listed as a applicable caliber. do they not make them for .223? or is it a special order?

I couldn't find any info on the OALs of the LA or SA mags. any info on that?

I had a chance to take a look and my measurements indicate around between 2.860 to 2.870 inch max over all length for the short action magazines.

which is good since the existing rem 700 internal box thing is around 2.820 max.

A new supply of LA Conversions and SA Conversions are enroute, They should arrive this week.

Brian

I have a Remington 700 LH SPS Varmint .308 - presuming you have an appropriate conversion kit enroute, are these units 'drop in' and (probably a dumb question) are they functional in a left hand bolt action? Will your prices (i.e.: kk700sa) remain the same, or are we waiting until the shipment arrives? I'm not expecting you to lose money on your sales - but just checking...

...B

Back
Top Bottom