Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 8mm mauser Time frame

Thanks for the info about the ammo John

Alrite thanks for the heads up, I had no idea what waiting for transit papers meant for a distributor, since....Im not a distributor sorry if I was annoying. It was not my intent I just didnt know.
    Definition of a veteran - Whether active duty, retired, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his/her life, signed a blank check made payable to "The People of Canada", for an amount "up to and including my life."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Old Chris only had to sweet talk a Queen into putting up the money for his trip.

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertanBound View Post
    Alrite thanks for the heads up, I had no idea what waiting for transit papers meant for a distributor, since....Im not a distributor sorry if I was annoying. It was not my intent I just didnt know.
    I never consider a realistic question annoying.... Although we have seen a few on here that are....
    Thank you for your interest....
    John

Thanks for the update John.

bump

I'm curious about this as well- I've been holding off on buying a Mauser until some surplus showed up. In the meantime, I've been saving .30-06 brass to cut down and resize to 8mm

I would look for other alternatives. According to an email I received from Marstar in sept 2012, this ammo was to be delivered by year end 2012. "awaiting transit permits" same reason as now.

Further emails in the late spring of 2013 said it would be summer 2013 delivery. Here we are at year end 2013 and there is still no idea when it will get delivered.

I held off on buying ammo from other companies because I was assured of delivery times of 3 months, not 1.25 years - my fault for believing the sales pitch.

When it shows, it will show. Go buy whatever you can from any other source because at this rate, it could be another 1.25 years before it shows up.

Bump, is this ammo coming in? any ETA?

Thanks for your time

Totally forgot about this ammo actually
    Definition of a veteran - Whether active duty, retired, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his/her life, signed a blank check made payable to "The People of Canada", for an amount "up to and including my life."

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast