Issc spa 22/17

I keep looking for one of these nothing new shows up there is a sight in Australia and one in the states with a price over 800 and call to order. I still want one would like to know if the barrel is threaded in. There is only 2 videos on youtube one says it has a 3/8s dovetail for scope mounting. I would like to have one of them this year.

Wood versions are out, syntetic also.

Target version needs some more time i guess tell

your local dealer to contact Ä°SSC Austria

We ordered these rifles at last years NS show however none came in. We reordered these again at the ISSC booth at last weeks NS show and it was confirmed they would be shipped "soon". They have .22 LR , .22 WMR and 17 HMR available Phil.

Didn't ISSC go out of business or something? I had trouble finding warranty work.

That's news to me. They sent in a service tech in the past to do all the warranty work. They had a rep at North Sylva's show this year when we confirmed our back order. Phil.

Just handled one these at Canadian Tire on McLeod Trail. It was a wood stock in 17HMR. The toggle action was a touch stiff but would hopefully break in to be somewhat smoother with use. The wood stock barely has any finish and would need some more coats to be truly weatherproof. The mags are plastic and leave a lot to be desired. Never tried the trigger but did notice a couple external adjustments through the triggerguard. The metal work looked really great at this price point!
All in all for $609, I'd probably buy one if I didn't already have a very similar Izhmash toggle design and a bunch of other nice rimfires.

Back
Top Bottom