First Post here as Tactical Teacher

TacticalTeacher

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Yup, it's me, Hungry back for more M14 / CQB/ Sniper rifle clinic fun! :D

Some of you were asking how and why this occured....

Yuk yuk yuk
I have two accounts now. One is a business account. I have taken the advice of several respected instructors who teach these skills and drills for a living. I truly respect their input and decided I am silly not to make this a business formally ( can you say Revenue Canada?)

I am also stepping OUT of the high school classroom next June 2014 and retiring from teaching full time. It's a chance to leave my job for a young teacher scraping by on the supply teacher list. Some of these kids are former graduates and many of them grew up with my kids so its an honorable exit. The tactical teacher gig might turn a profit sometime in the future. Who knows? Either way I have much to be thankful for: CGN community, m14 addicts across the country. CQB lovers who need those intense matches outside Ontario, & finally, my partner of 30 years, hey it's all good.

And now I have my own forum in the business/ training section to play with.

Once I leave the classroom I can hold clinics on weekends across the country. And I get all the road trips I want. What's not to like?

Cheers
Barney

Last edited:
so do you ban yourself for multiple accounts?
;p

TacticalTeacher here: I'm sending myself for a 'time out'... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya, come thru stratford, i still owe you a steak!

when are you doing a clinic in the Kitchener/London area again? Hope your keeping well!

Hey frumpy:

Remember I'll be seeing you Petawawa dudes on 07-08 Sep for the Sniper Clnic and then on 19-20 October for the 2 Day M14 clinic. I love them 2 day clinics. Wayyyyy more fun!

Cheers,
Barney

Back
Top Bottom