Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Info regarding KRISS FRT#

Quote Originally Posted by pavmentsurfer View Post
    I don't own any restricted rifles. But I do own a few on the list right now. If they reclassify my NR to prohib... Ill just loose it somewhere. If they do come after my handguns, ill good what many others will do, strip it down to the bare receiver or frame and had that over... Encased in concrete and dragged through the mud. Bending over and handing them your rifle like a polite Canadian is why we're here in the first place. Defiance is imperative in keeping governments in check. I'm not going to go to jail over this... But I ain't gonna hand over my hardware the easy way either.
    You are still handing it over, thus you are are still bending over "like a polite Canadian" as you say. If I'm still stuck with a restricted thats been reclassified I'll likely have it deactivated and turned into a very expensive paperweight, but it will be MY very expensive paperweight. However, I am under no illusions because I recognize the fact that I've still bent over.

In the meantime I will write dozens of long useless letters to politicians, all the while knowing they generally don't give a crap and won't lift a finger to help. I've been down that road a few times already over firearms issues but at least I can say I've tried.

Please join the NFA and if you are already a member see if you can donate 5 or 10 bucks extra this week....PS..I am just a regular paying member...

NR vector for sale. Extra magazine, less then 100 rounds though the gun. Comes with a hard case.. $2000

Quote Originally Posted by GunNutt View Post
    NR vector for sale. Extra magazine, less then 100 rounds though the gun. Comes with a hard case.. $2000
    Wrong forum, you need to join the EE and post it there

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rick911's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ntc223 View Post
    Please join the NFA and if you are already a member see if you can donate 5 or 10 bucks extra this week....PS..I am just a regular paying member...
    Why ? We don't even know where the money is going. They should be more transparent and publish their spendings. I would donate if they did.

Quote Originally Posted by jester3006 View Post
    Wrong forum, you need to join the EE and post it there
    Thanks tips

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick911 View Post
    Why ? We don't even know where the money is going. They should be more transparent and publish their spendings. I would donate if they did.
    They publish them every year, as all societies are required to do. I have a copy from the AGM.

Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    They publish them every year, as all societies are required to do. I have a copy from the AGM.
    link? or only physical ? (at the AGM)

What do you mean by societies and lmk the legislative reference also...

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick911 View Post
    link? or only physical ? (at the AGM)

What do you mean by societies and lmk the legislative reference also...
    this is a standard practice for public, non profit organizations to publish financial reports and make them available for public scrutiny.
    It worries me that not enough people worry!

http://youtu.be/DioQooFIcgE

Quote Originally Posted by dagtaph View Post
    this is a standard practice for public, non profit organizations to publish financial reports and make them available for public scrutiny.
    Ok, then where is the PDF on their website ? Would take a whole 7 minutes to put online.

If its there and i'm in fault here i'll join the NFA for sure.