$vboptions[bbtitle]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Open GSW Treatment Course

Take this course.

You are far more likely to be a hero with your medical skills than your gun.

Ben
    Ben Klick
    A life-long serious student of the Rifle
    Sierra 64 Riflecraft

CGN Regular
    Just what I was looking for. I might have to re-arrange some funds to attend this course. Do you have a max class size limit?

BANNED
    Just had a look at your website and there's alot of products that I'm interested in.

Any idea when your CTOMS fully loaded med kits (and pricing) will be up on your website? I've been meaning to ad something of good quality to our house's emergency preparnedness / b.o.b kit. Might be an overkill too (size and components included), but better well prepared and under prepared.
    Last edited by BenL; 06-07-2013 at 08:08 AM.

Dang it, if I didn't have a prior engagement I would be on this like white on rice...

Will you be running more courses in the fraser valley area?
    "When law and morality contradict each other, the citizen has the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense or losing his respect for the law." Bastiat
    Cogito ergo armatus sum

Expired Business Member CTOMS Inc.'s Avatar
    No max class size. We just bring in extra instructors if the ratio gets too low.

The Fully Loaded Kits have been an interesting endeavor because of Health Canada regulations on 'kits'. Realistically, we're shooting for the end of the year to have them on the website. However, if you call Rick, we can hook you up immediately. He can let you know the options available.

And we plan to run another course in Pitt Meadows on November 10th.

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet Hokus Grey's Avatar
    Welcome to CGN!

I am really hoping to be able to have you guys come do a course in northern Alberta next year.

A GSW course should be a must for anyone who hunts, travels abroad, or is civic minded and willing and able to give aid when needed.

I'd also like to see some content on handling traumatic injuries. From car accidents and industrial accidents, to terrorists attaks like in Boston; having these types of skills in your set can make a huge difference in the outcome of a tragic event.

Thank you for opening up your knowledge base and deciding to share it with Canadians!
    #BeLoveCreateProtect

A course in Northern Alberta should be fairly easy as it's close to home. It's just a matter of finding dates that work. Drop us an email when you're ready to set things up.

Do we get any type of certification at the end of the day?

Expired Business Member CTOMS Inc.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sjohnl View Post
    Do we get any type of certification at the end of the day?
    There isn't an official certification but you will receive a Certificate of Participation from CTOMS.

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet TV-PressPass's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CTOMS Inc. View Post
    There isn't an official certification but you will receive a Certificate of Participation from CTOMS.
    These are skills you learn because they're skills worth having rather than for a cert document

I'm taking some time away from firearms to pursue a different kind of contract. There is more to life than guns and gear.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast