$vboptions[bbtitle]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Open GSW Treatment Course

Been waiting for your training to come online for sometime. Welcome, by the way. Any idea when you plan on taking the GSW show on the road?

Welcome aboard!! So any chance of a roadtrip to Ontario??? hint hint
    "Ok, that does it, screw you guys I'm going home. Talking poo is where I draw the line."

Dates are not currently set but we are planning an Ontario course(s). Once we establish our closed course schedule for the year we will be able to set the dates. To take it on the road our plan is to coincide these courses with closed courses to keep travel costs, thus the course price down.

Great to hear. I've long been oogling your closed courses, but thrilled when I saw that your open courses were underconstruction. Keep up the good work over there.

To anyone that is looking for some quality med gear, CTOMS is top notch. Love the Olaes from TacMed.

Craig and I are getting stoked for this course. Our plan is to bring our new TOManikin out to use during the course. And if you'd like us to bring out any gear for purchase, let us know. We'll be selling everything at a discounted price and you'll save the shipping.

Once you get those pre-built kits up and running, I'm sure you'll have a crowd favorite going into the course. As someone who has worked in training previously (not related), I'd love a slight bump in the course cost to see you include the gear that you'll train on (Sof-t, Halo, some Zpak and a compression bandage. Maybe a nice pouch as well). Would be a great tie-in, and send off. It also guarantees your gear in our hands

Fully Loaded Kits are done and can be phone ordered. Getting them on the web will take a little longer. As for including them in the actual course itself, we discussed this and came to the conclusion that many people would rather not spend extra money for gear that they may already have, or would like the ability to purchase what they want. The intent of the training is to educate individuals to make informed purchase decisions. It is also not equipment-centric. We don't 'push product' on our courses so that the training can remain as unbiased as possible. Included in the course however is a training tourniquet of the students choice and a training bandage. Trust me on this one, we have considered almost every different option, and I think we've come to the best offerings. Fully stocked kits will be available for purchase at the course, and you can certainly call or email if you're interested in what options are available and to purchase.

Great course! Thanks to all who attended. Looking forward to the next one.

So is a public forum the best way to get a hold of you now? We've got two agency inquiries into you without response...just curious.
    .30 WCF....emptying saddles since 1895.

Email is the best. Can you please confirm which email address they were sent to and the times, preferably in a PM. And please resend them to chris.kopp@ctoms.ca. We will usually reply instantly during business hours or first thing in the morning if received after hours. I can assure you we don't ignore our clients or potential clients, so it could be an issue with the email filter. We actually just upgraded that yesterday, so please try again. I apologize for the delay, we're certainly not ignoring you.
    Last edited by cto; 08-23-2013 at 12:31 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123