$vboptions[bbtitle]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Open GSW Treatment Course

Expired Business Member CTOMS Inc.'s Avatar

Open GSW Treatment Course

Hi All,
    We're very excited to finally be an advertiser on CGN's and look forward to supporting this community in anyway we can.

We'd like to start by letting you know about an upcoming course. This is the first time we've run a course open to anyone and everyone. As many of you may know, we mostly run closed contract courses for military and law enforcement.

This is a 1 Day Gunshot Wound Treatment Course at Pitt Meadows, BC on 30 June, 2013. I apologize for the short notice!
    No prerequisites required. It is NOT a replacement to First Aid training, but rather a supplement to it.
    Cost is $200 per person. That includes a training bandage and tourniquet of choice (C-A-T or SOF-TT-W).
    Additional equipment will be available for purchase at a discount price.

Details and how to book the course can be found here: http://tacmatch.com/safety/firstaidforgsws

We look forward to seeing you there and would be happy to answer any questions about it here.

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet silverfoxdj's Avatar
    Hello and welcome to CGN
    Shoot often and safely... We stand as one or not at all

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet Stevebot-7's Avatar
    I've been meaning to come visit you guys at some point, hopefully now I'll be able to remember. Welcome!
    Death comes by subtle means; the satisfaction of routine.
    Lifetime member of CSSA and NFA.

Stevebot-7, drop by any time!

Glad to have you on board as supporters of this community! I have a few of your pouches, great stuff.

BTW, I think if you are a paying sponsor, you are allowed to post this in the "training events and courses" section. Might get a little more attention in the short term. People may take a while to notice the new vendor forum.

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet Stevebot-7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CTOMS Inc. View Post
    Stevebot-7, drop by any time!
    I'm at work before you guys open, and get off after you close. Vacation days during the week are hard to come by.

Mostly I'm interested in getting an OPS-CORE FAST helmet, but they are perpetually out of stock and I wanted to try one on before putting in a backorder. That and some other PPE, and I need to restock my first aid kit. If I ever do get around to visiting the store I'll lose what little money I have left
    Death comes by subtle means; the satisfaction of routine.
    Lifetime member of CSSA and NFA.

We have every size of Ops-Core here to try on. Someone is usually here by 0600 and last man leaves around 1700+. If you arrange a time, we can definitely accommodate you!

Good to have you on board and looking forward to taking the course.

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet TV-PressPass's Avatar
    Welcome to the forums!

Every time I'm in Edmonton I try to find time to stop by. But I'm always there on weekends it seems

I'm taking some time away from firearms to pursue a different kind of contract. There is more to life than guns and gear.

Quote Originally Posted by TV-PressPass View Post
    Every time I'm in Edmonton I try to find time to stop by. But I'm always there on weekends it seems
    If you per-arrange a time with Rick, usually someone can accommodate you on a weekend. All you have to do is ask !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast