Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New! Mepro 21 Reflex Red Dot Sight

For the AR, does it sit as lower 1/3 or absolute, on an f marked fsb? Thanks.

Zahal, any chance getting the bulls eye? I believe the website is only the 5.5 MOA option.

Quote Originally Posted by ntm View Post
    Are these revision "m" ?
    If the first four digits of the serial number are 2012 or higher, that's an "m". Much more washout proof than the older models...
    Hmmm, assuming that we're reading the serial number right, the answer is an unfortunate "no"

Take a look:

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff T View Post
    Zahal, any chance getting the bulls eye? I believe the website is only the 5.5 MOA option.
    Bullseye is definitely available if that's what you're looking for! Send us a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TK-Hryciuk View Post
    I want to order one of these, what's the ETA from them being exported to them being shipped in Canada?
    If you place an order they'll go out the same day! We have these in stock ready to go. Our average shipping from Israel is a week, but we've had it be as long as 14 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff T View Post
    For the AR, does it sit as lower 1/3 or absolute, on an f marked fsb? Thanks.
    Co-witness is lower third. For those who are familiar with EOTechs, you will notice that the reticle follows your eye within the aperture, like the EOTech. This means that unlike many red dot sights, the reticle will tend to be aligned with the iron sights when you look through them, even though they are in the lower third.
    Last edited by Zahal.org; 06-09-2013 at 10:43 AM. Reason: answer all questions

Annnnd they're all sold!

Guess we didn't order enough eh?

We've doubled our order for next week, and we're told the bullseye reticule could be in there. Stay tuned for details!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 5440fight's Avatar
    Yep, the bullseye is where it's at. Should you experience "washout" shooting from a dark position into a light target, the dot may fade, but the circle remains visible. Center and fire.

Outside circle: a mans chest @ 100m
    Between the dot and the outside circle: a mans chest @ 200m
    Dot: headsized @ 200m

Gaps in the circle are useful for keeping target centered in ine plane while compensating for lead or holdover at longer ranges.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Zahal: can you supply mounts? Yes, I know, "The mounts are calibrated to the reticle at the factory, and are not interchangeable..." . Baloney. The mounts look simple. I find it hard to believe that they can't be changed.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

We've had a few questions about accessories, and we've sent in requests to Meprolight.

No update yet though, sorry.

Which mount were you looking for? TV-PP was asking about Tavor specific mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Zahal.org View Post
    We've had a few questions about accessories, and we've sent in requests to Meprolight.

No update yet though, sorry.

Which mount were you looking for? TV-PP was asking about Tavor specific mounts.
    I have a Tavor specific mount, with the riser, I want a standard height quick release.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fireball's Avatar
    Yes, I would like a quick release for my M21 !!!!!
    NFA CSSA

CGN Regular
    will you get the one with triangle reticle

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast