Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: New! Mepro 21 Reflex Red Dot Sight

New! Mepro 21 Reflex Red Dot Sight

We've secured ourself a few Meprolight M21 sights that we can happily export to Canada!

Meprolight "Mepro 21" Day/Night Tritium Self-Illuminated Reflex Sight with 5.5 MOA reticle $560

This is the model used by the IDF, but these are brand new from the factory! If you are curious about other reticle options, we can talk to Mepro about that. PM us! They also look great with a Tavor:

The Need
    Soldiers in the modern battlefield require weapon sights which facilitate quick and instinctive accurate shooting. The need for advanced optical sights is especially vital in close quarter combat where the use of both eyes is critical.

Users
    • Military
    • Law Enforcement
    • Civilian Market - Hunting

Our Solution
    The MEPRO 21 provides instant, all-light aiming capability, without batteries. Designed through close collaboration with Israeli Special Forces, the MEPRO M21 is battle proven, simple to use accurately and totally reliable.

MEPRO 21 offers a large 30mm diameter lens which allows rapid target acquisition with both eyes open. This was the first reflex sight in the world designed for close quarter combat, and it can be ordered with optional reticles – dot, triangle, open-x and bullseye.

Illumination of the aiming point is achieved by a fiber optic collector system during the day, and by a miniature self-powered tritium light source at night. Transition between the two systems is instantaneous and automatic to assure good contrast between the aiming dot and the target area.

The MEPRO 21 reflex sight offers users the ability to acquire targets accurately at any range, in any situation, with both eyes open.

The MEPRO 21 is also designed to work in tandem with a magnifying scope like the
    MEPRO MX3 - mounted behind it for ultimate accuracy.

Advantages
    - Always ready for action – no batteries or switches.
    - Aim & shoot faster than ever - with both eyes open!
    - Self-illumination means always available
    - Operates under all weather and temperature conditions
    - Large 30mm diameter lens assures large FOV
    - Rapid target acquisition means quicker shooting in urban areas
    - Quicker shooting in urban areas and rapid target acquisition
    - Can be ordered with optional reticles – dot, triangle, open-x and bullseye
    - Effective use of sight under extreme conditions such as bad weather,
    firing after physical stress and firing under pressure
    Last edited by Zahal.org; 06-06-2013 at 12:27 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TV-PressPass's Avatar
    I'm pretty pleased to see these available in Canada again as I got my Tavor without one.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Leviathan024's Avatar
    great news! i can not wait to see some on the tavors
    WTB: HK45C

Are these revision "m" ?
    If the first four digits of the serial number are 2012 or higher, that's an "m". Much more washout proof than the older models...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TV-PressPass's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ntm View Post
    Are these revision "m" ?
    If the first four digits of the serial number are 2012 or higher, that's an "m". Much more washout proof than the older models...
    That is a winner question right there. I always wondered why early users said they sucked, but the IDF kept using them

CGN Ultra frequent flyer MegaMonkeyChunk's Avatar
    Any idea when the magnifiers are gonna be in?

Do you mean the MX3's that fit on picatinny rails, or the units with the Tavor specific mount?

We could look at getting some of the Tavor specific mounts, but we'd have to build some sort of pre-order list before hand.

Most new Tavor shooters are getting flattops these days, so its hard to say how much demand there is for the IDF specific mount.

I take it these are not the 2012 or newer version ?
    I'm in for one if they are the revision m model.

I want to order one of these, what's the ETA from them being exported to them being shipped in Canada?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 5440fight's Avatar
    I have one with the bullseye reticle on an Ar15. I love it. The simplicity is brilliant: no switches, no batteries, no electronics at all. The advantages of an optic, the reliability of iron sights.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast