Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9111213141516171819202122232425262729 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible CZ 858 reclassification?

BANNED
    This crap has to end. Can't have this gun, now you have to give that one back, hey is that a thirty round mag looks like your off to prison but go ahead and drown your baby in the bathtub and you can have a free plane ticket to Australia. I think some priorities in this country need to be seriously straightened the f@&$ out!

BANNED
    I will bet dollars to donuts the RCMP kept a hard copy of 858 owners from the LG registry as this review hasn't just come out of the blue.

I will also bet their success in recovering the 858 IF they are successful in their quest will be dismal at best and the VAST majority were sold to someone with a valid PAL driving a ________ (fill in the color) Ford truck, or maybe it was a Chevy or Dodge.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Shipments arrived in Canada in Dec and March. Wolverine has already paid out over $100,000.00 in storage fees! Sorry no more questions and answers until Wolverine has this resolved.
    That is fu#$ing ridiculous.... and let me guess, there is no legal recourse to have those costs reimbursed.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Claven2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VanIsler View Post
    $100,000 buys a lot of lawyer time. Just saying...
    Exactly. This is CBSA extortion intended to deplete the defendant of resources before they can mount a credible court action. The object is to have the defendant abandon the goods before the seizure has to face jurisprudence.
    Keeping it real on the range since before there was a CGN.

It would be nice to hear the facts from importers/dealers, maybe there is some truth to this, I have noticed the lack of stock for months now from a few on here...
    Join CSSA. Vote Conservative Andrew Scheer in 2019 if you value your firearms!

Quote Originally Posted by MET View Post
    It would be nice to hear the facts from importers/dealers, maybe there is some truth to this, I have noticed the lack of stock for months now from a few on here...
    Why? Mr. Wolverine's explanation that he posted in here yesterday wasn't good enough?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by huntermb View Post
    Why? Mr. Wolverine's explanation that he posted in here yesterday wasn't good enough?
    It was informative but certainly not indicative of an imminent reclassification. Indeed the fact that the FRT has not been pulled and there has been no notation on it of any review or re-examination indicates that this is mostly another case of CGN paranoia run wild.

My point is that it is fairly obvious that the dealers/importers don't have any more facts or details than what Mr. Wolverine has stated. I don't understand why folks think that the dealers and importers have a crystal ball with extra insight. The Feds don't tell anyone anything.

Hell yeah! What is happening here is totally rediculous! Thats our tax dollars hard at work against us once again! Id love to see this go to court and have the bureaucrats ordered to compensate Mr. Wolverine. Sounds to me like somebody is pouting about the removal of the registry.

CGN Regular
    I think that the RCMP have unfortunately outlived their ability to serve Canadians.
    Mike