Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123456789101222 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible CZ 858 reclassification?

Well the RCMP knew that the 858 receivers were originally full auto receivers but they were not clased as converted auto because said receivers were never made into firearms until the cut out for full auto parts was welded then they were completed into firearms the csa line of 58 rifles are built on a newly manufactured receivers that never had the cutout for full auto parts so these are safe in my eyes all said this is just retaliation for the registry being removed

Oh snap. Lost mine in a poker game.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Yukon1911's Avatar
    I tood mine hunting and a Bear ate it............

this should spark a price hike. get your nr 858 while you can!

@Jimbo45, Yes I am aware of that little tidbit and I don't in anyway agree with what the RCMP is doing but unfortunately they are the ones in control if we don't get the government to do something about it.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms" - Thomas Jefferson
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" - Benjamin Franklin
    Proud Member of the the CPC

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo45 View Post
    Well the RCMP knew that the 858 receivers were originally full auto receivers but they were not clased as converted auto because said receivers were never made into firearms until the cut out for full auto parts was welded then they were completed into firearms the csa line of 58 rifles are built on a newly manufactured receivers that never had the cutout for full auto parts so these are safe in my eyes all said this is just retaliation for the registry being removed
    yup

If they were ever reclassified it would be an RCMP mistake for improper classification. If the government does not buy them back I doubt many will turn up to be turned in IMHO.
    If at first you don't succeed ................... sky diving is not for you.

Quote Originally Posted by syndochrist View Post
    Mine was given away at a truth telling contest two towns over, go find it.
    +1 awesome lol

So this is where this is going. Most of CZ 858 are newly manufacture receiver. RCMP will waist their time because all they have to prove that new CZ 858 are fully re-manufactured. It is the VZ58 that what you should be concern about

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo45 View Post
    CHECK OUT WEBSITE TODAY. WE ARE ADDING NEW PRODUCTS EVERY DAY.

WWW.WESTRIFLE.COM

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...d.php?t=437599

Жизнь хороша, если есть ППШ! И совсем без проблем, если есть АКМ

That is exactly opposite of what jimbo45 just said.. Are you just mistakenly paraphrasing or are you disputing what he said?