Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11212324252627282930313233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: Possible CZ 858 reclassification?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer infidel29's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VanIsler View Post
    I don't believe that the FRT # has been pulled for Swiss Arms rifles...yet. They RCMP have advised the importer not to bring any more in.

Mr. Wolverine promised he would burn his store records before handing them in to the authorities in support of a confiscation program. I hope he truly is a man of his word if things play out as the RCMP wish. Actions speak louder than words.
    If he actually does burn his records instead of handing them in.....I will buy all my future online purchases from him. He would be a hero in my books for standing up to those ######s!
    Pump actions speak louder than words.

Do you remember how hard the Liberals fought to keep the registry?
    Now you know why. - Dexter Morgan

CGN Ultra frequent flyer infidel29's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Surgery View Post
    awwwwww, how cute!
    Pump actions speak louder than words.

Do you remember how hard the Liberals fought to keep the registry?
    Now you know why. - Dexter Morgan

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Someone replied to Faith Goldy's blog about the Wolverine situation. Apparently the shipments were seized because the rifles that were shipped were full auto (or something like that). It was a big mistake on the part of the shipper.
    68 Answers for Antis:: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/1050777-Arguments-against-gun-prohibitionists
    All my posts are theoretical, temporal, for entertainment & not declarative of intent, advice or belief.

^^ This is what I heard as well.
    Sigh, sucks that nobody can get concrete info, even Wolverine!
    CSSA/NFA Member / Silverdale Member

Any one else see the pin is still in the mag????
    Sounds like a set up.
    https://ericaswimmingdream.tilt.com/year1
    Hey CGNers. Here is your chance to crowed fund a future Olympic hopeful and current gun nut!! thanks for your help everyone

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CanadianReich's Avatar
    so whats going on here? the toronto police fight gang crime by seizing guns entire shipments of guns from overseas?

I know they like numbers, ie lots and lots of guns, so the best way to get them is from people who have already yeilded up lists guns to the government voluntarily

....hardly criminals

*confused*
    Please ban this account. I've been using it so long, with so many posts and information divulged, I suspect most anyone can tell who I am now. Do I still have my "reasonable expectation of privacy" with this account? Time to move on.

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo45 View Post
    Can't take what they can't find people need to grow a set and just say no your not getting it they don't have big enough jails to lock us all up
    I, for one, find this comment very interesting....
    Have you ever had them arrive on your property complete with SWAT (3 teams) ?
    Stick an MP-5 in your face to get your attention ?
    Proceed to rip your house apart even though the warrant was not valid for the house ?
    Threaten your employees ?
    Threaten to kill your pet dog (age 12) I believe the term was "control him or loose him"
    Rip up the out buildings ?
    Line up the people in the warehouse, at gunpoint, along a wall for 1/2 hour and try to intimidate them ?
    Refuse you (at gunpoint) the right to call your lawyer....

Let me know what happens after you demonstrate your macho attitude, that is if they let you
    John

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    Have you ever had them arrive on your property complete with SWAT (3 teams) ? Stick an MP-5 in your face to get your attention ? Proceed to rip your house apart even though the warrant was not valid for the house ? Threaten your employees ? Threaten to kill your pet dog (age 12) I believe the term was "control him or loose him" Rip up the out buildings ? Line up the people in the warehouse at gunpoint along a wall for 1/2 hour and try to intimidate them ? Refuse you (at gunpoint) the right to call your lawyer....
    Let me know what happens after you demonstrate your macho attitude, that is if they let you
    John
    Sweet Mercy! WTF! I hope you were able to litigate them into the last century with an error like that! Can you tell us if they suffered any repercussions?

Thanks,
    Cal.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 5440fight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    Have you ever had them arrive on your property complete with SWAT (3 teams) ?
    Stick an MP-5 in your face to get your attention ?
    Proceed to rip your house apart even though the warrant was not valid for the house ?
    Threaten your employees ?
    Threaten to kill your pet dog (age 12) I believe the term was "control him or loose him"
    Rip up the out buildings ?
    Line up the people in the warehouse, at gunpoint, along a wall for 1/2 hour and try to intimidate them ?
    Refuse you (at gunpoint) the right to call your lawyer....

John
    John, your preaching to the choir with me. I have countless posts where I try to bring a little reality to the Braveheart movie watching chest thumpers who make these statements. It's in vain, don't bother. They derive their identity from these statements, and can't part with them at any cost.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CanadianReich's Avatar
    I must say, I would very much like to sell my restricted CZ858 and purchase a non restricted chrome lined one..........before the conservatives lose (majority) power.

if anyone knows where I can get one let me know

(msg)
    Please ban this account. I've been using it so long, with so many posts and information divulged, I suspect most anyone can tell who I am now. Do I still have my "reasonable expectation of privacy" with this account? Time to move on.